Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

  1. #1
    REC7IFY's Avatar
    REC7IFY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135

    Who else cant wait???

    To get there hands on BBC v3.5!!!???

    Can't wait! Hoping its going to drop real soon (like sometime in the next 1-2 days).

    Anymore insight on when your going to release (pre-release) this version BBOS crew and BBC? My phone is starving for a tweak, if ya know what I mean.



  2. #2
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    To get there hands on BBC v3.5!!!???

    Can't wait! Hoping its going to drop real soon (like sometime in the next 1-2 days).

    Anymore insight on when your going to release (pre-release) this version BBOS crew and BBC? My phone is starving for a tweak, if ya know what I mean.
    As soon as crackman gives me the word to release it!

  3. #3
    REC7IFY's Avatar
    REC7IFY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    As soon as crackman gives me the word to release it!
    Hopefully thats sooner then later. I sense another major leak around the corner for us 9530 users (yea i know there trying to slow or stop em but its really hard to do so to be quite honest). Would hate to see the Hybrid v3.5 get buried before it even gets off the ground (in terms of public use).

    I guess though, it would just mean on to the next Hybrid.



  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    As soon as crackman gives me the word to release it!
    And not until the nacho dispenser is functional

  5. #5
    Brian.Tufo's Avatar
    Brian.Tufo is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    As soon as crackman gives me the word to release it!
    he told me to tell you to release it!

    haha



  6. #6
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Tufo View Post
    he told me to tell you to release it!

    haha
    you know i heard the same thing

  7. #7
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    Hopefully thats sooner then later. I sense another major leak around the corner for us 9530 users (yea i know there trying to slow or stop em but its really hard to do so to be quite honest). Would hate to see the Hybrid v3.5 get buried before it even gets off the ground (in terms of public use).

    I guess though, it would just mean on to the next Hybrid.
    If they released I am sure I can make it better, so no worries! We would just release v4

  8. #8
    jberry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    PIN
    sure
    Device
    9530
    OS
    109 Radio/ 131 Java (Slimmed Down) + 46 working 5.0 files
    Posts
    49
    yes, i think the time has come to release it to the blackberry os nation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •