Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 46

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Raatikainen22 View Post
    I had to go through and search for the rouge ninja vendor files lol
    LOL those sneaky bastards! :bandit:



  2. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, what OS are you upgrading from? Just curious...

  3. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    LOL those sneaky bastards! :bandit:
    That's are next app Tommy.
    Vendor file removal app for the BlackBerry Addict.
    I bet we could make a buck or two off that. :35:
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Raatikainen22 View Post
    I had to go through and search for the rouge ninja vendor files lol
    sorry to jump in hear just wanted to say great work tommy... and those darn rouge ninja vendor files

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    That's are next app Tommy.
    Vendor file removal app for the BlackBerry Addict.
    I bet we could make a buck or two off that. :35:
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Tell me about it! If I knew how to / had the time to create a program that did the ENTIRE upgrade process with the click of a button I'm sure a lot of people would love me forever :lmao:


    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    sorry to jump in hear just wanted to say great work tommy... and those darn rouge ninja vendor files
    Thanks J! Yea, what's up with those guys??



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    BALL WIZARD
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    12
    IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am upgrading from .148 i believe? So this is a huge step up for me and so far it is sick!!!

  7. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Congrats. Well done.
    Big ups to Tommy and Neppers.
    Cya around the forums.
    Enjoy your new device. You will not be let down with this build.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Raatikainen22
    IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am upgrading from .148 i believe? So this is a huge step up for me and so far it is sick!!!
    Awesome! You will love it! Don't forget to resend your service books, host routing table, *228 and all that fun stuff!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •