.114 v3 phone call help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: .114 v3 phone call help

  1. #1
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times

    .114 v3 phone call help

    i need help quick please explain later... i loaded .114 v3 on my phone and a co workers...min a++++++ thnx bbcrackman....hers well not so much . when she is in a call she doesnt get her dialpad she gets the qwerty sure type....have done 5 batt pulls now what??? shane i know you will see the humor if not i will trade a joke for help more about windows and bacardi?




  2. #2
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    187 times
    Is it possible that you clicked the old loader file when you installed hers?
    Is V3 the only one installed on your PC?

    You may want to try wiping hers and reloading it again if your absolutely positive on the first two.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Is it possible that you clicked the old loader file when you installed hers?
    Is V3 the only one installed on your PC?
    You may want to try wiping hers and reloading it again.



    yea used the same file i used for mine....if i turn off sure type it comes back but she wants to have sure type ahhhh

    edit- mine does it to if i turn on suretype is this just a know error right now?
    Last edited by jnepsa; 04-06-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: im a tard

  4. #4
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    yea used the same file i used for mine....if i turn off sure type it comes back but she wants to have sure type ahhhh

    edit- mine does it to if i turn on suretype is this just a know error right now?
    If you go on your phone to Options/About what platform does it say? .144 or .143.

  5. #5
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    187 times
    no, mine is fine.
    the only way i can get a keyboard is to click the contacts button at the top right.
    when i click the phone icon, the dial pad is there and it's fine
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    both are .144 and this is only in phonecall like calling your voicemail and in portrait if sure type is on we get the qwerty with 2 letters to a key

  7. #7
    pupp3t Guest
    all you need is to replace the 2 keyboard files and reload the OS.

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    ok now can you say that in english instead of arabic

  9. #9
    pupp3t Guest
    lol sorry...do you have aim or msn...i'll send you the files and tell you where to put them.

  10. #10
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    all you need is to replace the 2 keyboard files and reload the OS.
    I agree, but I think if the hybrid was installed correctly, this would not happen. Am I correct or am I missing something?

  11. #11
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    I agree, but I think if the hybrid was installed correctly, this would not happen. Am I correct or am I missing something?
    you're correct Shane. But I think he loaded the first version that bbcrackman sent out, which had the keyboard files seperate...remember

  12. #12
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    before i go getting the files and you telling me where to put them...hopin not my @$$ but i want to make sure i didnt f-up the hybrid does either of you guys when in portrait and in a phone call get the qwerty or not? if not maybe i should download the files or get them somewhere else.. *ashamed look* i got mine on CB

  13. #13
    pupp3t Guest
    Personally, I would downlaoad another V3 version and reload it all. But if everything else seems to be working for him. Might as well try that and see how it goes.

  14. #14
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    i will reload it all is it really necessary to wipe the device and if so with what and how(im outta toilet paper)

  15. #15
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    before i go getting the files and you telling me where to put them...hopin not my @$$ but i want to make sure i didnt f-up the hybrid does either of you guys when in portrait and in a phone call get the qwerty or not? if not maybe i should download the files or get them somewhere else.. *ashamed look* i got mine on CB
    A lot of people were getting that issue with the "original" version. It was a common problem. But not with the Hybrid "if you did the install right".

  16. #16
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    i will reload it all is it really necessary to wipe the device and if so with what and how(im outta toilet paper)
    you dont need to wipe.
    Downlaod the Hybrid V3 from here though. Delete the one from CB

  17. #17
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    why not v3 thats what ihave now? or do v2 then v3?

  18. #18
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Liked
    187 times
    V3 is all you need
    the instructions are in the zip file and in that thread. plus you can click the help center in our sigs to find how to's
    Last edited by Neolantis; 04-06-2009 at 02:31 PM.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

  19. #19
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    you dont need to wipe.
    Downlaod the Hybrid V3 from here though. Delete the one from CB
    and should i use the post bbc put up for the public or is there somewhere else

  20. #20
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    why not v3 thats what ihave now? or do v2 then v3?
    ok do this...
    uninstall every version from your computer
    Download 114 and install it on your pc, not your BB.
    Download V3 "from here"and replace the files.
    Load on your BB
    Last edited by Neolantis; 04-06-2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: link inserted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •