Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 70

  1. #57
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I don't think this will be coming out any time some.
    Never be too sure of anything.....



  2. #58
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Never be too sure of anything.....
    Is that a hint for us VIP members? I was wondering BBCrackman, will you be releasing any hybrids for the Storm 2 or are your hybrids just for the Storm 1 and Tour? The reason I asl is because I'm looking to upgrade to the S2.

  3. #59
    Hairy's Avatar
    Hairy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Knoxville
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Never be too sure of anything.....
    I can't wait!! I'd love to see the following addressed:

    Screen dimming with Automatic Dim Backlight set to Off
    Alarm Clock back to previous number size and screen enabled for Snooze w/o having to press the d@mn Snooze button!
    Twice I've inadvertently hit the Dismiss button. :17: (I'm not one of those who leaps from the sheets to take on the challenges of the new day) :knockedout:
    From the Phone screen...you finally get used to pressing the contact's name to get the menu to select the number you want to dial...and they switch it back!!!! :aargh4:
    Voice Activated Dialing currently sucks! Volume changes during the, "Did you say (you can't you hear me now)?", cracking, locking up during the operation.....

    Overall, lots of good fixes and additions! Everything pretty much works...just some dislikes on mine and a couple of other's lists.

    Looking forward to the .328 Hybrid!!!!



  4. #60
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    Is that a hint for us VIP members? I was wondering BBCrackman, will you be releasing any hybrids for the Storm 2 or are your hybrids just for the Storm 1 and Tour? The reason I asl is because I'm looking to upgrade to the S2.
    I will indeed be finishing up v10 and also begin working on hybrids for the s2. I will also be working on hybrids for the 9000, 9630 and the new 9700. With all the leaks as of late I have held off on producing any since it would really serve no purpose. As well as I don't just produce them to get them out, they have to accomplish what I intend them to. Thanks for being patient.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 11-05-2009 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #61
    d_1000's Avatar
    d_1000 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago 'Burbs †
    PIN
    ch me
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v2.3
    Posts
    322

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    I will indeed be finishing up v10 and also begin working on hybrids for the s2. I will also be working on hybrids for the 9000, 9630 and the new 9700. With all the leaks as of late I have held off on producing any since it would really serve no purpose. As well as I don't just produce them to get them out, they have to accomplish what I intend them to. Thanks for being patient.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Thank you for the update BBC!

    ROCKS



  6. #62
    ktklein's Avatar
    ktklein is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Jersey / Philly region
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    Posts
    164
    Glad to hear there will still be a v10. Loved running 8.5 but then upgraded to 5.0.0.328 and dying from this massive mem leak. However the phone seems stable otherwise. I'm guessing the BBAmped Theme by Natemz is the issue since it was designed for 4.7 and not 5.0. I hope the tools come out sooner than later so the Theme developers can update what they've done. Sorry for rambling - looking forward to v10 no matter what it is based upon. Thanks.

  7. #63
    oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    78
    is bbc v10 out yet or is it reserved for vip only?

  8. #64
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero View Post
    is bbc v10 out yet or is it reserved for vip only?
    It is out and I am not sure if it is is VIP only, I saw it on this page earlier, but can not seem to find it anymore. He has a whole bunch of files and looks like another spectacular build.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •