.109 Hybrid - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 198

Thread: .109 Hybrid

  1. #61
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times

    help

    I cant get any os updates to download to my phone...keep getting a debug prompt not sure what is going on..i even switched from my pc to my laptop thinking my pc had an error or something..no luck same error..any ideas??




  2. #62
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan4life View Post
    I cant get any os updates to download to my phone...keep getting a debug prompt not sure what is going on..i even switched from my pc to my laptop thinking my pc had an error or something..no luck same error..any ideas??
    Are you running XP or Vista?

  3. #63
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    both..xp on pc and vista on laptop..i was thinking that..lol..i do have visual basic on both pc's ..could it be causing problems it does prompt me to debug programs sometimes

  4. #64
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    really i havent been able to get themes to work either.maybe i am just a big dummy.lol


    Edit: Moved our convo to Themes see you there.
    Last edited by Neolantis; 03-05-2009 at 11:45 AM.

  5. #65
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    cool.... i need it..lol

  6. #66
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan4life View Post
    both..xp on pc and vista on laptop..i was thinking that..lol..i do have visual basic on both pc's ..could it be causing problems it does prompt me to debug programs sometimes
    It might be as easy as going into task manager and ending the DeBug process prior to install.

  7. #67
    maxxx0mus is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    30599fdf
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .103
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    I dont want to copy and past files !!!!!!!

    Can anybody just give me the link to download .109? I dont want the stupid hybrid file with .103 and .109......i just want the new os so i can install it.......any help?

  8. #68
    Joe Jerde's Avatar
    Joe Jerde is offline Owner | Editor-In-Chief Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,779
    Liked
    1491 times
    Maxx- go to the Operating Software thread here and click the Leaked beta release. You will see all of them there.

  9. #69
    Ogrefunk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm (9530)
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    I just downloaded the BBCrackman's 103/109 Hybrid build and in reading the instructions noted it says XP only. What method should I use for upgrading to .109 if I'm running Vista 64-bit?

  10. #70
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrefunk View Post
    I just downloaded the BBCrackman's 103/109 Hybrid build and in reading the instructions noted it says XP only. What method should I use for upgrading to .109 if I'm running Vista 64-bit?
    You just have to go into the X86 folder rather than than C: drive

  11. #71
    Ogrefunk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm (9530)
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    Thx BBcrackman. Just finished updating both my and my wife's new storm. Works great.

  12. #72
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrefunk View Post
    Thx BBcrackman. Just finished updating both my and my wife's new storm. Works great.

    You are very welcome! We are here to help



    The BBOS Team

  13. #73
    Ogrefunk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm (9530)
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    I just noticed something. My wife's Contacts were lost after the update, but mine stayed. Any idea why? or if there is a way to get hers back? I checked the backed up data from the BU/R section in Desktop Manager but it only shows the 2 contacts she's re-added so far.

  14. #74
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrefunk View Post
    I just noticed something. My wife's Contacts were lost after the update, but mine stayed. Any idea why? or if there is a way to get hers back? I checked the backed up data from the BU/R section in Desktop Manager but it only shows the 2 contacts she's re-added so far.
    Did you make a back up for each device? If so you can go into your DM and find the .ipd file (that is your backup) for this evening. You should have two, use the back up from the time frame that you upgraded your wifes phone. Go to your DM>backup and restore>restore and choose the time frame from when you upgraded your wifes phone> next or finish dont remember which.

  15. #75
    Ogrefunk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm (9530)
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    No I didn't back them up specifically. There was a step in the install process where it did a backup and then a restore later, so I thought that would have it. I was able to rebuild it pretty quick though by exporting my contacts to an CSV file and then importing it to hers. (both directions through BBDM)

  16. #76
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogrefunk View Post
    No I didn't back them up specifically. There was a step in the install process where it did a backup and then a restore later, so I thought that would have it. I was able to rebuild it pretty quick though by exporting my contacts to an CSV file and then importing it to hers. (both directions through BBDM)
    So your up and running then? For future reference I always make a backup just in case. I also store my backups into one file. That way in case of things like this I know where to get my info. If you need anything else I will be here for quite a while longer....

  17. #77
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    ok i am downloding the .109 file you sent me last night...i removed visual basic from my hd actually had to format i think plazmik caused a conflict in my laptop..had to be it actually...had to wipe and flush..lol..so i am starting from scratch again havent even installed dm yet ..have the disk yet

  18. #78
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan4life View Post
    ok i am downloding the .109 file you sent me last night...i removed visual basic from my hd actually had to format i think plazmik caused a conflict in my laptop..had to be it actually...had to wipe and flush..lol..so i am starting from scratch again havent even installed dm yet ..have the disk yet
    So, we are installing the .109 hybrid correct. Have you downloaded the the hybrid file from megaupload? this bundle contains everything you need to intall the hybrid. Or you can just install .109 beta. This build seems to be pretty stabel too. You call, I will help with either.

  19. #79
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan4life View Post
    ok i am downloding the .109 file you sent me last night...i removed visual basic from my hd actually had to format i think plazmik caused a conflict in my laptop..had to be it actually...had to wipe and flush..lol..so i am starting from scratch again havent even installed dm yet ..have the disk yet
    Here is the link for the hybrid .103 /.106

  20. #80
    gatorfan4life is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    306081f5
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.75
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    shoot i just installed the one u gave me last night

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •