Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 198

Thread: .109 Hybrid

  1. #17
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by crwolf79 View Post
    Sorry to be so noobish, but I'm a bit confused on this hybrid business... The instructions on the top of this page indicate that you take the 4.7.0.109 beta OS for the 9500 and the 4.7.0.103 for the 9530, and do a "mash up" of the Java files. Why not just take bits and pieces of both 9530 OS's... At one point, I know 109 wasn't available for 9530's but now it is. Am I missing something?

    Also, bbcrackman, once you post the Hybrid, can you include a ReadMe that describes what bits you used from each OS?
    You could do that, you could also use the CDMA file out of .103 and paste it into .109 for the 9530. Your choice of course.

    I did not state what files I used. Just how to use the bundle.



  2. #18
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Thanks again bbcrackman...We appreciate your efforts, make sure you tell all your friends we're here

  3. #19
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Thanks again bbcrackman...We appreciate your efforts, make sure you tell all your friends we're here
    Definately will, going to post a link to this forum in my sig at other sites.



  4. #20
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    You could do that, you could also use the CDMA file out of .103 and paste it into .109 for the 9530. Your choice of course.

    I did not state what files I used. Just how to use the bundle.
    Well, to me, I think the best 'bundle' I have done was. .86MMS COD / .90 CDMA file / .106 or .109 Java Files.

    I think that was a solid hyrbid!! I loved it!

  5. #21
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Definately will, going to post a link to this forum in my sig at other sites.
    YOU ROCK B.B.C. Thanks a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well, to me, I think the best 'bundle' I have done was. .86MMS COD / .90 CDMA file / .106 or .109 Java Files.

    I think that was a solid hyrbid!! I loved it!
    I didn't have a lot of luck with those....I'm so happy 109 came when it did, I was due for a more stable OS



  6. #22
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well, to me, I think the best 'bundle' I have done was. .86MMS COD / .90 CDMA file / .106 or .109 Java Files.

    I think that was a solid hyrbid!! I loved it!
    I have tried those too, personally for me the .103/.106 was the most stable for me. I did not try the .103/.109 hybrid so I cant speak for that one. I am appreciative that I am afforded the opportunity to mod....Though I do have some regrets in sharing the info with others on another site. It turned into a mess.

  7. #23
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    This is for the 9530
    Ok, here is the link to the .109 Hybrid.
    Make sure to review the READ ME doc and follow the instructions

    Hybrid .103/.109

    I will have the 9500 link up a little later this evening
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-01-2009 at 06:12 PM.

  8. #24
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Ok, here is the link to the .109 Hybrid.
    Make sure to review the READ ME doc and follow the instructions

    Hybrid .103/.109
    Awesome man! Thanks!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •