Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 153 to 160 of 176

  1. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    1

    Lost b-tooth conectivity to car

    Has anyone else lost blutetooth connectivity. I used to be able to use by built in bluetooth/microphone for my Acura (Acculink) but my phone no longer works with it. Has anyone else had this problem? Running .238 Hybrid



  2. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by blarson4 View Post
    Has anyone else lost blutetooth connectivity. I used to be able to use by built in bluetooth/microphone for my Acura (Acculink) but my phone no longer works with it. Has anyone else had this problem? Running .238 Hybrid
    I've been having the same type of problem with 230 and my Ford Sync. It gets stuck in Privacy mode and it won't come out. I may have to go back to 4.7 :irked:

  3. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bay area
    PIN
    304934F6
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v8 (.151 base)
    Posts
    196
    I haven't noticed any glaring differences between this and .230 but for both of them sometimes when I get an alert, be it an SMS or calendar appointment, my screen stays blank and I can't do anything about it. I have to leave it alone for a lil bit and then it'll come back on whenever it feels like it or if I'm too lazy I just do a battery pull...



  4. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    306B9AAE
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238 (Platform 4.2.0.61)
    Posts
    41

    Soft Resets Fix

    I discovered that the same fix for QuickLauncher "device Reset" app works for QuickPullPro. First go to options and email settings and insure that all permissions are set to "allow", then go to either apps permissions and set them all to allow and both apps will reset device without any problem. Try it and see what happens.:1244::1244:

  5. #157
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    You guys,
    I connected my device to PC by cable. But I did not access to my media card, that is cause of new OS??? Can I do next step??
    Thanks



  6. #158
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by platodd View Post
    I discovered that the same fix for QuickLauncher "device Reset" app works for QuickPullPro. First go to options and email settings and insure that all permissions are set to "allow", then go to either apps permissions and set them all to allow and both apps will reset device without any problem. Try it and see what happens.:1244::1244:
    I did that as your mention but it has not worked yet!

  7. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Simce I installed 238 30 hours ago, my storm has been working fine, except: 1. meterberry, quick pull and reset feature of Quick launch don't work;
    2. Google Maps doesn't work properly (can't extend to full screen, only half screen with keypad below);
    3. I use App Loader instal the 238 including East Asia input language package (Chinese), but the text input option of my storm has no such choice, only English available.

    Does anyone know how to solve above issues? Especially the input language issue? Thanks.
    Last edited by ancinca; 10-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.

  8. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Simce I installed 238 30 hours ago, my storm has been working fine, except: 1. meterberry, quick pull and reset feature of Quick launch don't work;
    2. Google Maps doesn't work properly (can't extend to full screen, only half screen with keypad below);
    3. I use App Loader instal the 238 including East Asia input language package (Chinese), but the text input option of my storm has no such choice, only English available.

    Does anyone know how to solve above issues? Especially the input language issue? Thanks.
    Well the Google Maps issue has been around since .191 I think (possibly before that) but others have said download it and just change the compatibility mode, however that has never worked for me. I used to use a link/ota P3Design had http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/9...ing-191-a.html, but that link seems to have stopped working. So I think u might just have to wait till someone can put up another OTA.

    As for the other two problems your having, I can't help u since I don't use either on the Storm, sorry

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •