Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 15

Thread: .109 Question

  1. #1
    dbaucom0517 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    30510426
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    2

    .109 Question

    Have a problem. I have upgraded OS a couple of times and it went very smooth but after upgrading to .109 when I went to compose a email I kept getting "no message services configured.You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to set up email acct." My email acct is already set up and I still receive email I just cant send any. Any advise Please help



  2. #2
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaucom0517 View Post
    Have a problem. I have upgraded OS a couple of times and it went very smooth but after upgrading to .109 when I went to compose a email I kept getting "no message services configured.You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to set up email acct." My email acct is already set up and I still receive email I just cant send any. Any advise Please help
    On your blackberry

    Opions>advanced options>host routing table>bb button>register now

  3. #3
    blackberryjoel is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    PIN
    private
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.86
    Posts
    19
    how do u fix the color issue with .109. also dont know if anyone noticed but u cant hide photos in .109 just goes back to home screen. also memory leak is much worse. thinking about going back to .86 havent noticed any real improvements from .86 to .109 so thinking of just sticking with .86 unless someone can help.



  4. #4
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    try this for the color

    hiding is a problem for me too

    memory leak is known in 109 for some

    if you have major issues with 109, 103 is said to be a good alternative
    Last edited by Neolantis; 03-10-2009 at 03:05 PM.

  5. #5
    blackberryjoel is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    PIN
    private
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.86
    Posts
    19
    Thanks tried it now pics don't save at all dosent even prompt just snaps and goes back to pic taking screen. Trying bat pull. If this dosent help how do I down grade from .109 back 2 .86



  6. #6
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberryjoel View Post
    Thanks tried it now pics don't save at all dosent even prompt just snaps and goes back to pic taking screen. Trying bat pull. If this dosent help how do I down grade from .109 back 2 .86
    What hybrid are you running?

  7. #7
    blackberryjoel is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tucson az
    PIN
    private
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.86
    Posts
    19
    Just running strait 109 with that key board file installed just isn't as stable as .86 I was happy with that this has froze a few time cam color is crap and I just don't like it can I get .86 back?

  8. #8
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberryjoel View Post
    Just running strait 109 with that key board file installed just isn't as stable as .86 I was happy with that this has froze a few time cam color is crap and I just don't like it can I get .86 back?
    Sure you can install any OS back on to your device. Just follow the link and download. Leaked Beta Operating Software
    Have you rolled your OS back before?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •