Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

  1. #1
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538

    Screenshot of Storm running 4.7.0.184

    Well what do we have here, a screenshot of a Storm (9530) running 4.7.0.184. Hmmm could it be true or is this just a new photoshop version. Let's here it boys and girls

    http://i40.tinypic.com/15ot4kx.jpg

    Want to give Rellims the credit for finding this.
    Last edited by jlevy73; 04-04-2009 at 02:26 PM.



  2. #2
    pupp3t Guest
    nice find guys.


    It looks real to me. People have been talking about this build for weeks though.
    I dont see it leaking anytime soon.

  3. #3
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    nice find guys.


    It looks real to me. People have been talking about this build for weeks though.
    I dont see it leaking anytime soon.
    I heard it will leak April 1, 2020



  4. #4
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902


    I can foresee this possibly being leaked long before .184 even though it is for the 9500

  5. #5
    bizzshow is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9500 storm
    OS
    4.7.100
    Posts
    2
    im fine with that give me .122 that will work hopefully im getting bored with no new os



  6. #6
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Well what do we have here, a screenshot of a Storm (9530) running 4.7.0.184. Hmmm could it be true or is this just a new photoshop version. Let's here it boys and girls

    http://i40.tinypic.com/15ot4kx.jpg

    Want to give Rellims the credit for finding this.
    1o1 ...ʎʌǝ1ظ dn ǝpıs ʇɥbıɹ ʇı uɹnʇ ʇsɐǝ1 ʇɐ p1noɔ noʎ


  7. #7
    blindman4556's Avatar
    blindman4556 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    1o1 ...ʎʌǝ1ظ dn ǝpıs ʇɥbıɹ ʇı uɹnʇ ʇsɐǝ1 ʇɐ p1noɔ noʎ

    lol took me while to figure that out....

    and shane posted a pic of .188 already on a diff thread
    lol

  8. #8
    TDetroit is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.199
    Posts
    48
    Oh dear....Seeing those high and advanced builds....oh, oh, oh....I think I just made a little love in my pants just seeing those numbers.

    GIVE IT TO US ALREADY, DAGNABBIT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •