Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 153 to 160 of 215

  1. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    20CD6F06
    Device
    STORM 9500
    OS
    .141/.151/5.0 Hybrid>.151 Pure>.140>.154 (YUK) and back to .140>.216>.287 Hybrid>.230>.328>.402
    Posts
    39
    Ok just tested and a missed call shows as the phone symbol as normal. But a voicemail comes in as the envelope icon AND the IM bubble icon. Is this as it should be?



  2. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by scowley View Post
    Ok just tested and a missed call shows as the phone symbol as normal. But a voicemail comes in as the envelope icon AND the IM bubble icon. Is this as it should be?
    I believe so, yes

  3. #155
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pretoria, South Africa
    PIN
    20E74314
    Device
    9500
    OS
    4.7.0.173
    Posts
    15
    Thanks to everyone for helping, think I'm going to wait until there is an official release.

    If I have to perform one more OS upgrade\ downgrade, I may just end up with an insurance claim on my hands for a new phone.

    Once again, thanks for everyones help.



  4. #156
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by waylonp View Post
    Thanks to everyone for helping, think I'm going to wait until there is an official release.

    If I have to perform one more OS upgrade\ downgrade, I may just end up with an insurance claim on my hands for a new phone.

    Once again, thanks for everyones help.
    Well good luck, and Welcome to !

  5. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    PIN
    20CC8983
    Device
    BB Storm 9500
    OS
    4.7.0.151/5.0
    Posts
    54

    Keyboard 9500 5.0.0.216 Findings

    I'm finding out that some apps you can hide the keyboard, then later when you use the same app again you can not hide the keyboard. The option is no longer in the menu?

    Has anyone else experienced this?l



  6. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by 13furthermores View Post
    I'm finding out that some apps you can hide the keyboard, then later when you use the same app again you can not hide the keyboard. The option is no longer in the menu?

    Has anyone else experienced this?l
    I have a long time ago with the 9530. Don't recall what it was in though.

  7. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    20CD6F06
    Device
    STORM 9500
    OS
    .141/.151/5.0 Hybrid>.151 Pure>.140>.154 (YUK) and back to .140>.216>.287 Hybrid>.230>.328>.402
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    I believe so, yes
    ok thank you

  8. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by ajthescot View Post
    see the link in my above post
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/t...-text-fix.html
    ok this 1 i just edit
    thanks for the tip. it works, the spell checking is gone now.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •