Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 103

  1. #9
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    what would be cool , is if he could ( after posting the link to download ) , tell everyone what parts he used , i think that would answer alot of questions in its own right
    Questions like what?



  2. #10
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    well maybe not here , but alot of threads i see over and over are from people asking what cod you used for this , what radio file , and it gets really annoying sorting through theads for actuall info . Now this place doesnt seem to have too many trolls , but at other places that always is the case

  3. #11
    gatewayad's Avatar
    gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    I would like the camera to be quicker, i remember one and only one of the leaks that i thought the camera worked great, wish i could remember which one it was.



  4. #12
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    well maybe not here , but alot of threads i see over and over are from people asking what cod you used for this , what radio file , and it gets really annoying sorting through theads for actuall info . Now this place doesnt seem to have too many trolls , but at other places that always is the case
    Like a good chef, I probably wont go into detail on what is used and why. I will however help with any questions that may arise. I actually did that once on the first Hybrid I built 103/106 and I hate to say it, but, it really was a mess to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    I would like the camera to be quicker, i remember one and only one of the leaks that i thought the camera worked great, wish i could remember which one it was.
    If you could remember, I would be more than willing to listen...

  5. #13
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    I believe it was the 109 OS where the camera was awesome.



  6. #14
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I believe it was the 109 OS where the camera was awesome.
    Agreed.....

  7. #15
    Vaffanculo403's Avatar
    Vaffanculo403 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    Sounds like .109 was the best all around OS although the new cut and paste feature in .114/.113 is pretty much the tits...

  8. #16
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I believe it was the 109 OS where the camera was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pblakeney View Post
    Agreed.....
    yes, that is when everybody went crazy happy.

    although i'm not dissatisfied with my camera now

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •