Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    [QUOTE=bbcrackman;6801]if youre going to make a fake, make it good!!!



    That's good, but could you imagine the free-for-all that would cause placed in the right forum.... lol That's why I kept mine with "rustic" look.... lol
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 04-03-2009 at 04:42 PM.



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    [QUOTE=Shanepark2;6804]
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    if youre going to make a fake, make it good!!!



    That's good, but could you imagine the free-for-all that would cause placed in the right forum.... lol That's why I kept mine with "rustic" look.... lol
    good point...LOL

    That would be all over the net!!!
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 04-03-2009 at 04:44 PM.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    bbcrack , give him a break , that is the BEST he could do , he is no artist LOL



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    9530
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    bbcrack , give him a break , that is the BEST he could do , he is no artist LOL
    Obviously not...

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by REC7IFY View Post
    Obviously not...
    Shanepark had a good point so I pulled the one I made down, if it looked real then WOW the mess we would have...LOL



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    It's the new ghetto version. lol
    ya RIM was getting tired of changeing that with all the builds they make so they deiced to just edit it with MS paint. i think it looks believable lol

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    ya RIM was getting tired of changeing that with all the builds they make so they deiced to just edit it with MS paint. i think it looks believable lol
    Actually there using what is called a "Sniping Tool". Its a highly advanced modifying tool that RIM is experimenting with. Obviously, you can see the flawless results. lol

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Memmingen, Germany
    Device
    9500
    OS
    x.x.0.1xx
    Posts
    29
    Like I mentioned in the CB forums, I'm wondering of the plattform version:

    Quote Originally Posted by the.abyzz View Post
    .122 exists but I'm confused of the plattform version on the picture he has the .155 but the filename says .153 ...

    Code:
    9500_omadrmEuropean_PBr4.7.0_rel172_PL4.0.0.153_A4.7.0.122.exe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •