One more question, the dialing tone volume whrn hitting speed dial is a bit loud. Think it was mentioned. Any way to independantly adjust?
Pull the battery my friend.
Originally Posted by futurePharmD
That should get you back in the game. Give it a good 60 seconds pull before you put the battery back in.
Be sure to update your PRL roaming capabilities as well by dialing *22899
I'm having the exact issue. Dark screen, buttons lit up like Christmas. Stays lit up for a long time. After it goes dark, you can hit any button and it acts as normal. Happened when I was running .191 too. Any ideas here folks?
Originally Posted by polar135
Did a complete wipe via BBSAK - loaded fresh 2 times with the same result.
anyone have a clue what this means?
Or this one?
I don't understand what you mean.
Originally Posted by mstewart
If you do the handheld wipe which will remove all personal data, and it still reboots, then it most likely isn't a problem with the backup that you restored onto your phone.
lost my BT remote control via my headunit cant stop play fwd rev the tracks i can only stream to my radio
Originally Posted by pterok
*Fix* - Using AT&T Maps with 230
I got BBMaps working with AT&T but it requires some work and not for the faint hearted. If you dont know how to edit XML - do not attempt this. The gist of it is something like this -
- As per the install instructions once you send service books the map icon is gone (this is because AT&T sends a BB maps service book that overwrites the one from the attachment - see instructions for AT&T Service book elsewhere on this forum or here HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on AT&T w/Unlocked Storm 95xx - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com)
- So do this - once everything is working, backup your device
- Retrieve the servicebooks using backup restore - save the IPD file somewhere
- Use the IPD editor here (Blackberry IPD and service book editor) to export the IPD to XML
- Export the ATT ServiceBook attachment from here to XML
- Manually copy paste the two into a single XML file - and export to an IPD
- Overwrite the servicebooks on your device with the servicebook IPD in 6.
- Register your device
- Do *NOT* resend your service books to the device
Tags for this Thread