Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 345 to 352 of 500

  1. #345
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    ("insert random #'s here")
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151 Hybridized
    Posts
    27

    Cool

    anybody else have this .230 issue, when you go into contacts,highlight contact,hit bb button,select sms(whoever),it doesnt bring up anything. the only way i can send an sms is to go into messages,compose sms,and add the contact twice.



  2. #346
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAstorm View Post
    anybody else have this .230 issue, when you go into contacts,highlight contact,hit bb button,select sms(whoever),it doesnt bring up anything. the only way i can send an sms is to go into messages,compose sms,and add the contact twice.
    i had that issue but when you add the contact the first time scroll down and hit ok you dont have to have them there twice

  3. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    ("insert random #'s here")
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151 Hybridized
    Posts
    27
    tried that, when I hit ok it still didnt bring up the keyboard for me to start typing



  4. #348
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAstorm View Post
    tried that, when I hit ok it still didnt bring up the keyboard for me to start typing
    how did you enter the contact the second time?

  5. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    ("insert random #'s here")
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .151 Hybridized
    Posts
    27
    I just added the contact,hit ok,it didnt bring anything up,so I hit ok again.Then it brought up the message keyboard,but added the contact twice.Its really hard to explain.Thnks for helpn



  6. #350
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    greater seattle area
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    135
    so i installed within hours the first .230 leak (the one that has all the tour files i guess you would say) and have no real issuses, should i give this one a try?

    i was going to install the hybrid one, but now this has came out

    so whats the differnce?

  7. #351
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by newberry View Post
    so i installed within hours the first .230 leak (the one that has all the tour files i guess you would say) and have no real issuses, should i give this one a try?

    i was going to install the hybrid one, but now this has came out

    so whats the differnce?
    There are not a whole lot of differences between the three. You have all the same functions. When I chose to choose the full 230 I had a larger start up Memory by 4MB and I find my memory to be more stable then with 230 tour files. I would say try it out and see if you like it. It is a pure 9530 OS leak, while the other two are not.

  8. #352
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    DEPENDS
    Posts
    1
    has anyone ran into a problem when they tried to make or receive a call i get this error message "NO CIRCUIT /CHANNEL AVILABLE

    im using a unlocked 9530 on t-mobile if anyone knows how to fix this problem please post

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •