Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 500

  1. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Howell, MI
    PIN
    305395F_ ask for the last one
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328 Wow. Just wow!!!
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Has anyone else had the issue of the back light dimming and then getting bright again over and over on .191 or .230 I am pretty sure I have everything set correctly and cant figure out why it keeps doing that. I s that a known issue with 5.0 or just me?
    dont cover the status light area with your finger and that will stop. lmao. j/k i realy dont know. but i do think that is where the light sensor is isnt it!?



  2. #106
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Has anyone else had the issue of the back light dimming and then getting bright again over and over on .191 or .230 I am pretty sure I have everything set correctly and cant figure out why it keeps doing that. I s that a known issue with 5.0 or just me?
    Could you give us the settings gatewayad.

    My dimming feature seems to be working correctly. We can compare settings and validate the two devices. :biggthumpup:

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Has anyone else had the issue of the back light dimming and then getting bright again over and over on .191 or .230 I am pretty sure I have everything set correctly and cant figure out why it keeps doing that. I s that a known issue with 5.0 or just me?
    I have the same issue. Just figured it's my big thumbs getting the way of something. :laugh2:



  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Could you give us the settings gatewayad.

    My dimming feature seems to be working correctly. We can compare settings and validate the two devices. :biggthumpup:
    Backlight Brightness 50
    Backlight timeout 30 sec.
    Automatically dim Backlight Off
    Led coverage indicator On

    Note: this was not an issue on 4.7 never happened untill .191, i didnt keep the first 5.0 long enough to notice it what was that .140
    Last edited by gatewayad; 09-21-2009 at 12:41 PM.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Backlight Brightness 50
    Backlight timeout 30 sec.
    Automatically dim Backlight Off
    Led coverage indicator On
    With exception of the last setting, all of the settings look spot on.



  6. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    With exception of the last setting, all of the settings look spot on.
    I just downloaded the updated .230 and have had it running for about a 1/2 hour, maybe that has corrected it.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    PIN
    Caution
    Device
    9530 on BELL Canada
    OS
    leaked .591 & Lyricidal's .758 V2 Hybrid
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    With exception of the last setting, all of the settings look spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Backlight Brightness 50
    Backlight timeout 30 sec.
    Automatically dim Backlight Off
    Led coverage indicator On

    Note: this was not an issue on 4.7 never happened untill .191, i didnt keep the first 5.0 long enough to notice it what was that .140
    My settings; (I've always had them set at this with no issues):duh:.
    Backlight Brightness: 100
    Timeout: 2 min
    Auto Dim: Off
    Led Coverage: On

  8. #112
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by three6t View Post
    Do you use BES?
    No I do not.

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •