9530 5.0.0.230 OS Hybrid Updated - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 481 to 499 of 499

Thread: 9530 5.0.0.230 OS Hybrid Updated

  1. #481
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Why does it prompt to save everytime I exit the phone.
    I have not heard of that before. I will look into this for you and report back.


    Driphter.com Co-Owner


  2. #482
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    It happens everytime I make a call. I always hit discard.


  3. #483
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    It happens everytime I make a call. I always hit discard.

    do you have berryaddon installed? they changed the name of it..

  4. #484
    admiral70 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times

    Google Sync

    Not sure I like the new 5.0 yet. Seems a bit sluggish and my backlight brightness seems to have issues in landscape mode.

    My real issue is I am unable to download google sync. My one app that allows me to easily move between OS and hybrids.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Device: Storm OS: v5.0.0.23 (Platform 4.2.0.61)
    Theme: default- Favorite Apps: Google Sync, Viigo, Facebook, Quick Launch, Backgammon and many more!

  5. #485
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    Not sure I like the new 5.0 yet. Seems a bit sluggish and my backlight brightness seems to have issues in landscape mode.

    My real issue is I am unable to download google sync. My one app that allows me to easily move between OS and hybrids.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Not sure whats up with the sluggishness. 5.0 is night and day compared to 4.7 for me. The backlight thing is a bug in 5.0. I hope they fix it very soon. It's annoying

    You can download google synce from your Blackberry from HERE
    It's works great!
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  6. #486
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    Not sure I like the new 5.0 yet. Seems a bit sluggish and my backlight brightness seems to have issues in landscape mode.

    My real issue is I am unable to download google sync. My one app that allows me to easily move between OS and hybrids.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advanced.
    http://www.berryosfiles.com/download...GoogleSync.jad

    that is an ota link

  7. #487
    admiral70 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    you my friend have saved the day. The link worked great and I am now liking 5 a lot better. We will see how the rest of the downloads go.

    Thank you

    UPDATE ***
    Is there a download for that enhanced gmail plug-in? They say my OS is not supported, figures.
    Last edited by admiral70; 09-29-2009 at 12:02 PM.
    Device: Storm OS: v5.0.0.23 (Platform 4.2.0.61)
    Theme: default- Favorite Apps: Google Sync, Viigo, Facebook, Quick Launch, Backgammon and many more!

  8. #488
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    you my friend have saved the day. The link worked great and I am now liking 5 a lot better. We will see how the rest of the downloads go.

    Thank you

    UPDATE ***
    Is there a download for that enhanced gmail plug-in? They say my OS is not supported, figures.
    I do not believe there is a download yet for the enhanced gmail plug-in. Hopefully we will see it soon. Congrats on getting your Fix!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  9. #489
    admiral70 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shasta Lake, CA
    PIN
    30620ff8
    Device
    Storm 9530 VZW
    OS
    .141/.174
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    What is the difference between BBcrackman version and version 9530AMEA_PBr5.0.0_rel355_PL4.2.0.61_A5.0.0.230?

    From what I read the full version has all .230 files. Thanks for clarifying.

  10. #490
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
    What is the difference between BBcrackman version and version 9530AMEA_PBr5.0.0_rel355_PL4.2.0.61_A5.0.0.230?

    From what I read the full version has all .230 files. Thanks for clarifying.
    the difference is this new one is a rim installer version with all the .230 files

  11. #491
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I do not believe there is a download yet for the enhanced gmail plug-in. Hopefully we will see it soon. Congrats on getting your Fix!
    This full installer comes with the gmail plugin

  12. #492
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    It happens everytime I make a call. I always hit discard.

    do you have berryaddon installed? they changed the name of it..
    I don't have berryaddon.

  13. #493
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I don't have berryaddon.
    hmmm what thrid party apps do you have and have you tried discard?

  14. #494
    wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Liked
    1 times
    I loaded up this hybrid and was running fine for several hours, now my phone re-booted and I am getting 'App Error 523'.... Any one have any suggestions how to
    fix? Thanks.

  15. #495
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    I noticed my default browser does not work properly...I tried to go on the home page screen and it loads up to a certain KB then I get a blank screen. opera mini seems to work ok..have you heard anything regarding that?

  16. #496
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1 View Post
    I loaded up this hybrid and was running fine for several hours, now my phone re-booted and I am getting 'App Error 523'.... Any one have any suggestions how to
    fix? Thanks.
    Try starting your phone in safe mode... batt pull hold end key til it boots.. you have an app that it doesnt like

  17. #497
    wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Try starting your phone in safe mode... batt pull hold end key til it boots.. you have an app that it doesnt like

    won't boot... just getting a flashing red light

    I wiped the device and am re-loading ... will let you know what happens..
    Last edited by wolvrne1; 09-29-2009 at 01:46 PM.

  18. #498
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Are you trying to boot your device in safe mode or are you doing a typical battery pull.

    Suggestion, please list out all of your current 3rd party apps that are listed on the device.

  19. #499
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    This thread has been closed.

    Please continue your discussions in 9530 5.0.0.230 OS Hybrid Updated #2

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •