Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 499

  1. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Youngstown, NY
    PIN
    yep
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    49
    No luck on the bluetooth, BBC. I pulled the battery and it stills says Reconnection in progress. Have no idea what that means.



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    My quickpull worked once and now it does not. Oh well
    Yea thats exactly what happened....worked for that one time and ever since than....nope.

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by pabase2 View Post
    No luck on the bluetooth, BBC. I pulled the battery and it stills says Reconnection in progress. Have no idea what that means.
    Means it is trying to connect to your bluetooth but cannot. I will work on that tomorrow. Sorry about that pabase2



  4. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    glad you got those IM cods in there, makes it, in my eyes, the most updated .203 out there

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    BBC, I want to say from me and everyone a HUGE thank you for your hard efforts and dedication for our blackberry community!!! Thank you!!!

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:

    :banana:

    :dance:
    Thank you Olta777! I really appreciate that!!!



  6. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Curious does anyone know if any of the 5.0 OS's had Voice Dialing that worked?

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-5 View Post
    Curious does anyone know if any of the 5.0 OS's had Voice Dialing that worked?
    I left the vad files in the update, if you go to the OS in the Loader Files folder there is another folder named Removed Files. Those should be the language only files. But if I made a mistake and removed them you can put them back with Shrink OS

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Constantly Changing so lost track!?!
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    I left the vad files in the update, if you go to the OS in the Loader Files folder there is another folder named Removed Files. Those should be the language only files. But if I made a mistake and removed them you can put them back with Shrink OS
    I doubt you made a mistake and its probably most like compatibility issues. I think 191 was giving me issues back than too so Im pretty sure its just how it is.

    I was just wondering if we pulled it from another OS and moved over the file from a working one like a Tour or something if that was even possible?

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •