Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 313 to 320 of 402

  1. #313
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post
    I dial *2289 and get complete silence, I hit end and try to make a phone call and get your phone is unable to connect. it seems to completely knock out my coverage. Tried it 20 times already. Then I have to do a battery pull. to restore service. Never seen this before.
    Weird all of a sudden it's working. Been trying it since I installed it this afternoon and now it decides to work. Interesting...but content now. Thanks fellas.



  2. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaffanculo403 View Post
    Where did the memory option on the menu go?
    did u shrink before installing?

  3. #315
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    PIN
    31017C65
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    9
    yes I did shrink before installing!



  4. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post
    I dial *2289 and get complete silence, I hit end and try to make a phone call and get your phone is unable to connect. it seems to completely knock out my coverage. Tried it 20 times already. Then I have to do a battery pull. to restore service. Never seen this before.
    I know it's a pain, but have you tried a reload of 230 to see if it goes away?

    Almost sounds like you have a bad phone module or something.

  5. #317
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by tsailor1 View Post
    I know an earlier post said not to shrink but ofcourse I did it before I had read the post. Everything seems to be running very smooth so far. Noticed sound setting on loud is like super loud. Almost makes my phone rattle! lol
    Camera works well as posted earlier. No facebook, quickpull or meterberry though. I love my meterberry. Berry weather works for me.
    while thats true for some, others have lost their memory option on their options menu, and some other glitches aswell, i think it depends what u shrink out



  6. #318
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCEJUDAH View Post
    Weird all of a sudden it's working. Been trying it since I installed it this afternoon and now it decides to work. Interesting...but content now. Thanks fellas.
    Glad it's up and running. May have been a network issue that's now over.

    Phone on Dude! :cool2:

  7. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    v5.0.0.320
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
    I know it's a pain, but have you tried a reload of 230 to see if it goes away?

    Almost sounds like you have a bad phone module or something.
    It works now. May have just been a temporary network connection issue with my phone. Thanks.

  8. #320
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    *228 hit send then 2 roaming updated PRL 51540. no problem at all

    Rocks!!!!!

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •