Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 249 to 256 of 402

  1. #249
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ca
    PIN
    306B8EDF
    Device
    StOrm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdude View Post
    That was so not the answer I wanted my Italian friend... Thanks for the quick response though. Now go back and answer it like I want you to.. :aargh4:
    well I dont use appworld so sorry, you will have to look to others.

    As for the 503 error, did you install over .191?

    also there is an installer by lyricidal with full .230's



  2. #250
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Franklin, Indiana
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by xkwwwx View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Remove the reset app that loads with it.
    how do you remove it?

  3. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Franklin, Indiana
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianfro View Post
    well I dont use appworld so sorry, you will have to look to others.

    As for the 503 error, did you install over .191?

    also there is an installer by lyricidal with full .230's
    I installed it like they told me to..



  4. #252
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ca
    PIN
    306B8EDF
    Device
    StOrm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    43
    ..and app world is said to NOT work.

  5. #253
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    Could it be because you have Docs to go? or do you not have Docs to go on your phone and still get attachments??
    Actually, I haven't installed Docs 2 Go on my phone since the first time I loaded a leak. Docs 2 Go isn't important for viewing attachments, it is used for accessing documents off of the memory card.



  6. #254
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oregon via SoCal
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by xkwwwx View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)



    Remove the reset app that loads with it.
    Is it a .cod file? What's the name of the reset app you're referring to?

    TIA

    ~X

  7. #255
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Actually, I haven't installed Docs 2 Go on my phone since the first time I loaded a leak. Docs 2 Go isn't important for viewing attachments, it is used for accessing documents off of the memory card.
    really? I have never known that.. so if i remove it I can still veiw the email attachments?

  8. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdude
    That was so not the answer I wanted my Italian friend... Thanks for the quick response though. Now go back and answer it like I want you to.. :aargh4:
    Fletchdude, most of the 5.0 incompatible apps are due to the fact that they need to be updated to OS 5. JDE 5 tools were already released so now it's up to developers. I miss meterberry dearly as well and saw Cashew say that it is being worked on and should be released soon. No eta though. And I hate the word soon

Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •