How to install 184.108.40.206 on your Storm
Some may consider this to be a hybrid of 191 and 230. Whatever you want to consider it, its better then 191.
This leak does not come with any EXE file, all we had were the files itself. So BBCrackman has created an installer. In order for this to work successfully you need to have 220.127.116.11 installed ON your PC. Does not have to be on your phone but it HAS to be installed on your PC. If you have ever installed one of his hybrids, you would know it usually works, you select the OS folder you want to install it to (so the files get copied over them). Same exact procedure.
1. If you do not already, install 18.104.22.168 onto your computer. - AFTER INSTALL, REMOVE QUINCY/RIM TOOLS
Click here to download 22.214.171.124
2. Run the installer for the 126.96.36.199.
3. You will want to select the 188.8.131.52 folder as the destination folder to write to. This destination may be different for some but the majority will be located at :
c:\program files\common files\research in motion\shared\loader files\9530AMEA_v184.108.40.206_p220.127.116.11
4. Then hit next and it will 'confirm' your destination folder, then you hit next and the files will be copied into that folder.
5. Then run Apploader and you are done! I did notice that the "connecting to device" phase took a while.
We will be adding a video shortly of this and will update when we do.