Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 177 to 184 of 193

  1. #177
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Catbertz View Post
    haha every time I go away, the fun gets leaked. I'm loading it right now like a kid on Christmas morning w00t.
    Good Luck with your loading,if you have any questions please feel free to ask.



  2. #178
    kl23hawk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.148 p 4.0.0.181
    Posts
    1

    .230

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Easy enough, now do you know of a working d/l link for .191? I removed it from my PC in preperation for .230 (old habit I guess)

    Can anyone tell me where to find the .230 OS for the 9530. All the MegaUpload Links are not working that I have found. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked all over on this site.

    Thanks
    kl23hawk

  3. #179
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by kl23hawk View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find the .230 OS for the 9530. All the MegaUpload Links are not working that I have found. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked all over on this site.

    Thanks
    kl23hawk
    Okay so this is the Hybrid Installer with Doc2Go I believe.

    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting


    These are installers without the Docs.

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    zSHARE - 9530-5.0.0.230.exe

    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

    Good Luck :fing02:



  4. #180
    ripvtech is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    1

    Bbm

    I've searched and searched for this answer. I just installed OS 5.0.0.230 and BBM is nowhere to be found on the phone. Is it possible to get a version of BBM onto a Storm using os .230?

  5. #181
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ripvtech View Post
    I've searched and searched for this answer. I just installed OS 5.0.0.230 and BBM is nowhere to be found on the phone. Is it possible to get a version of BBM onto a Storm using os .230?
    Make sure you have BBM deleted off your phone, and rebooted before installing this version.

    http://www.bbhybrids.net/forum/downl...id=42&act=down



  6. #182
    bnitty is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9
    callme slow but where do you find the 5.0.0.230 installer?

  7. #183
    bnitty is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    9

    Bbm

    i've uploaded the 5.0.0.230 & everything is working fine except my Quick Pro & my bbm is nowhere to be found. i tried to download the ota of the bbm & it fails to download & has a "907 invalid COD" message.

  8. #184
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by bnitty View Post
    i've uploaded the 5.0.0.230 & everything is working fine except my Quick Pro & my bbm is nowhere to be found. i tried to download the ota of the bbm & it fails to download & has a "907 invalid COD" message.
    Use this link on your Blackberry browser http://82.103.128.118/files/bbm4700/bbm4700.jad

    That should get you all fixed up

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •