9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room #2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 203

Thread: 9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room #2

  1. #81
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chuk1005 View Post
    My guess is you will be out of training before it shows up
    I'll be checking every now and then. I will say I have the bubble guts if I have to.:Eyecrazy:




  2. #82
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    If none of the apps that don't work on .191, also won't work on .230, AND we have a working camera...guess what?
    No soft reset without taking my Seidio case off and doing a REAL battery pull!!

  3. #83
    AisforAustin's Avatar
    AisforAustin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow AisforAustin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    PIN
    30FD4240
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    If none of the apps that don't work on .191, also won't work on .230, AND we have a working camera...guess what?
    No soft reset without taking my Seidio case off and doing a REAL battery pull!!
    QuickLaunch works for me in .191

  4. #84
    chuk1005 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    I'll be checking every now and then. I will say I have the bubble guts if I have to.:Eyecrazy:
    LOL........wont your job be wondering why ur sitting at ur computer downloading something......instead of on the toilet......lol...i guess u can tell them ur googling a remedy

  5. #85
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chuk1005 View Post
    LOL........wont your job be wondering why ur sitting at ur computer downloading something......instead of on the toilet......lol...i guess u can tell them ur googling a remedy
    Nah I'm in San Diego at a training. I would have to go up to my hotel room for that (to download) So I am covered. Good thing they have free WiFi here.

  6. #86
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AisforAustin View Post
    QuickLaunch works for me in .191
    We have the same schedule huh? You were here at the same time last night as me.:cool2:

  7. #87
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by AisforAustin
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    If none of the apps that don't work on .191, also won't work on .230, AND we have a working camera...guess what?
    No soft reset without taking my Seidio case off and doing a REAL battery pull!!
    QuickLaunch works for me in .191
    Wouldn't for me...but that's another thread for later

  8. #88
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Did it leak yet?
    ......
    I'll check back.:bigeyes:

  9. #89
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    Did it leak yet?
    ......
    I'll check back.:bigeyes:
    It has not leaked yet....keep checking in though. Who knows when it will, but when it does it will be crazzzzy!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  10. #90
    GrandMasterB's Avatar
    GrandMasterB is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow GrandMasterB On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Man oh man my mouth is watering, I cant wait for this to drop like a pork chop!!

    (ps i am hungry too )
    ______________________________________________

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...terB1/Rims.gif

  11. #91
    chuk1005 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    Did it leak yet?
    ......
    I'll check back.:bigeyes:
    lol...not yet.....hows the training going......:laugh2:

  12. #92
    joe11's Avatar
    joe11 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    Liked
    0 times
    talking about pork chops, im starving, and no leak yet :S :S :S

  13. #93
    hookbill is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .151/.167 Lyricidal v10
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    It has not leaked yet....keep checking in though. Who knows when it will, but when it does it will be crazzzzy!
    Somebody over at Crackberry said it dropped. But apparently it didn't. Just double checking.

    Hey Seanren78, go have a beer at the Poop Deck for me.:cool2:
    Proud Flock Leader of 10 Parrots
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    lyricidal .151/6v10

  14. #94
    joe11's Avatar
    joe11 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    Liked
    0 times
    bbos makes a day even longer, today has like 28 hours instead of 24 :s

  15. #95
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Somebody over at Crackberry said it dropped. But apparently it didn't. Just double checking.

    Hey Seanren78, go have a beer at the Poop Deck for me.:cool2:
    Haha....you know about the good old Poop Deck:Eyecrazy:! I know if I went for a beer this dang 23X would drop, then I would be drinking myself into a coma!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  16. #96
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chuk1005 View Post
    lol...not yet.....hows the training going......:laugh2:
    Seems I'm in for a long day.:crazy:

  17. #97
    chuk1005 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    Seems I'm in for a long day.:crazy:
    :laugh2:...true.....but i think your safe until u get to ur room as far as this leak

  18. #98
    GrandMasterB's Avatar
    GrandMasterB is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow GrandMasterB On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by joe11 View Post
    bbos makes a day even longer, today has like 28 hours instead of 24 :s
    28.230 hours to be exact.
    ______________________________________________

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...terB1/Rims.gif

  19. #99
    joe11's Avatar
    joe11 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    Liked
    0 times
    talking about pork chops, im starving, and no leak yet :S :S :S

  20. #100
    saso07's Avatar
    saso07 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    0 times
    waiting....waiting....waiting....lol im stock help!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •