Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 67

  1. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    bbsak will not connect to the phone even though DM will. how do I fix this?



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    bbsak will not connect to the phone even though DM will. how do I fix this?
    have you closed DM while BBSAK is open and tried clicking connect?

  3. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    someone please help me



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    if you can't wipe it...just load over it,you should be fine.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    have you closed DM while BBSAK is open and tried clicking connect?
    Yes. I still get the same message.



  6. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    if you can't wipe it...just load over it,you should be fine.
    I would much rather wipe before an install. Does anyone else have advice. I know some of you guys must run the 64 bit version.

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I would much rather wipe before an install. Does anyone else have advice. I know some of you guys must run the 64 bit version.
    good luck...i have loaded every leaked os and many hybrids and only wiped once.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Franklin, Indiana
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    158
    hey bro, i use the first bbsak instead of the updated one and it works flawlessly. Also dont forget to run as admin..
    Last edited by Fletchdude; 09-17-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: cant spell

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •