lol do we have a rumor existing?
i'll play.i want a useable 5.0 leak for the storm. I so want to upgrade but i need everything to work, or have a fix to make it work! lol. Cant wait:)
not even everything... even if it was .132 of the 5.0 i would be ok with that
This leak would be sweet if it were to be a reality..... even better if everything worked like it was meant to.:dance:
we need a little storm love while we wait for the Super Mega Hybrid
im in, .191 is working great for me, but hey if this can get RIM to get a new OS that works better, i'm all for it!!!
Damn, there are enough waiting rooms here to start our own hospital, BBOS General Rehab Center :laugh2:
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::bad:: bad::bad::crackhead::damnit:wheres my pillow
ya know i dont doubt it as we have never heard anything of this build for the storm have we?
Thanks I packed my stuff and Im out lol
I will also be game for .208 for the Storm. I love .191 and wonder if BBM 5.0 will be in .208?
Oh yeah , bring it on, sign me up, and turn me out!! :D
I wouldn't wait to long for this. This is the latest OS build that Verizon is testing on the Storm 2. I was just informed that the .208 for the 9530 "doesn't play well".