Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 409 to 416 of 503

  1. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    PIN
    30FD4240
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    DA6,

    Welcome to BBOS, glad to see you here. Sent you a welcome PM.


    I can't sleep tonite I'm afraid I will miss something.
    I don't get a welcome...we'll I just go back to CB lol. jk jk :hail:



  2. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Surely one of you admins/Gods/mods/etc. knows something about the odds or chances of getting .230 leaked? I hate to sound like a broken record, but this would be a godsend. I would've taken an OS that ran like .191, but with a working camera and media player (no volume glitch). To know that .230 runs BETTER than .191 (which blows anything before it out of the water) just makes the wait ridiculously difficult.

  3. #411
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post
    Surely one of you admins/Gods/mods/etc. knows something about the odds or chances of getting .230 leaked? I hate to sound like a broken record, but this would be a godsend. I would've taken an OS that ran like .191, but with a working camera and media player (no volume glitch). To know that .230 runs BETTER than .191 (which blows anything before it out of the water) just makes the wait ridiculously difficult.
    I would kinda have to agree that if 230 is so much better than 191 I cant even imagine how good it must be because 191 is amazing The wait is incredibly difficult but worth every minute in the end
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 09-17-2009 at 01:20 AM.



  4. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    P3 and I go back a long time. Replied.

  5. #413
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by AisforAustin View Post
    I don't get a welcome...we'll I just go back to CB lol. jk jk :hail:
    Of course, welcom to bbos. DA and I have run together for sometime. no snub intended.



  6. #414
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Well with 191 I did not see an increase in speed/performance as this one has.

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
    I would kinda have to agree that if 230 is so much better than 191 I cant even imagine how good it must be because 191 is amazing The wait is incredibly difficult but worth every minute in the end
    GrandMasterB,

    Glad to see your still up with me waiting for this to drop. check your PM question for you.

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well with 191 I did not see an increase in speed/performance as this one has.
    See I was floored by the increase in performance on my device from 151 to 191. I even tried to fall back to 167 for a minute but couldnt handle the decrease in performance. Anyways I am super excited for 230 to drop and I do hope it is soon but I gotta get some ZZZzzZzzz's so goodnight everybody!

    Good Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    GrandMasterB,

    Glad to see your still up with me waiting for this to drop. check your PM question for you.
    LOL your more of a trooper than I am. My wife is begging me to come to bed and I really wanna so

    PM sent
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 09-17-2009 at 01:35 AM.

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •