9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 503

Thread: 9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room

  1. #81
    MajikUF's Avatar
    MajikUF is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    5.0.0.797
    Posts
    97
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by liljp41 View Post
    QUESTION!! lol.. umm if i did a .140 with all of the java files from .191 and a restore from .191 to enable the flick scrollin... how yall think that would work? .. lol umm and bigger question.. would i still have bbm?
    I read somewhere about a guy installing 140, then installing 191, and then installing 140 again causing the flick scrolling to remain on the phone.

    BBOS Link
    Last edited by MajikUF; 09-12-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Corrected a typo




  2. #82
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    I read somewhere about a guy installing 140, then installing 191, and then installing 140 again causing the flick scrolling to remain on the phone.

    BBOS Link
    that does work however it does have it's drawbacks. in messages you can't scroll up at all. you have to jump back to the top and start down again...
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  3. #83
    f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    I'll stick to .191. The urge to use the camera for TwitPics is gone...for now. I wonder how OS releases will compare with leaks. i.e. when the 9530 launched, it had .65 preinstalled on devices, but what was the latest version in existence at the time?

    Basically, will VZW push out an OS beyond .204 (which still has the camera problem)? I can see them playing it safe and releasing some stable build that hasn't leaked (anywhere from .140 to .19x I would guess), but the Storm 1 could become even more appealing if it had the features .191 had (speed, flick scroll, stability, etc.)

  4. #84
    paulwright1's Avatar
    paulwright1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    32
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post
    I'll stick to .191. The urge to use the camera for TwitPics is gone...for now. I wonder how OS releases will compare with leaks. i.e. when the 9530 launched, it had .65 preinstalled on devices, but what was the latest version in existence at the time?

    Basically, will VZW push out an OS beyond .204 (which still has the camera problem)? I can see them playing it safe and releasing some stable build that hasn't leaked (anywhere from .140 to .19x I would guess), but the Storm 1 could become even more appealing if it had the features .191 had (speed, flick scroll, stability, etc.)
    I really dont see VZW pushing out an OS unless all the features worked properly. So they wont be pusing .191 so im sure it will be a higher build.

  5. #85
    f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwright1 View Post
    I really dont see VZW pushing out an OS unless all the features worked properly. So they wont be pusing .191 so im sure it will be a higher build.
    I knew that much already, but I'm saying they could easily release a more stable OS that's under .191 as well. With all the OS leaks for the Storm going around, what was the leaked OS around the time .75 was pushed out? That said, what will VZW push out (newest avaiable? or outdated i.e. .100-.154?), and how will that compare to current OS 5 leaks at the time of rollout?

  6. #86
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    i need something.....or V10

  7. #87
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwright1 View Post
    I really dont see VZW pushing out an OS unless all the features worked properly. So they wont be pusing .191 so im sure it will be a higher build.
    I knew that much already, but I'm saying they could easily release a more stable OS that's under .191 as well. With all the OS leaks for the Storm going around, what was the leaked OS around the time .75 was pushed out? That said, what will VZW push out (newest avaiable? or outdated i.e. .100-.154?), and how will that compare to current OS 5 leaks at the time of rollout?
    With storm2 release around the corner, I doubt any official OS will be released before then. They might just release the same one that storm2 will have, but just hsave it compatible with storm1. I have no confirmation or info on this...just my guess.

  8. #88
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times

    Authentic ScreenShot of 9530 5.0.0.230!!! Too bad NO LINK...

    So here is another surprising image that I have received to my inbox!!!! And another teaser without a LINK...these ninjas :17:

    Imagine the beauty of .191...

    ...the Smoothness... mfg:
    ...the Speed... :1244: :1244: :1244: :1244: :1244:
    ...FLICK Scrolling... :Eyecrazy:
    ...Threaded SMS... :bigeyes:
    ...AND a FULLY FUNCTIONAL Camera!!!

    :banana: :dance: :banana: :dance: :banana: :dance: :banana:

    Yep, thas what I am talking about :cool2:


    Yummm...that's all of our dream!!! Well supposedly this OS has it ALL!!!


    VZW YOU LISTENING HERE? Well you should...Have no clue who told you .148 was any good :aargh4:



    So, at this point we can just watch and drool :07: mfg: :17:
    Last edited by Brett Wyman; 09-14-2009 at 07:00 PM.

  9. #89
    bdube's Avatar
    bdube is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow bdube On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Liked
    0 times
    ooooooooooo

    pretty please find a link?

  10. #90
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Youre off my christmas list!!

  11. #91
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Awwwww I need this! Hurry up leak.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #92
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Youre off my christmas list!!
    Now that is funny :haha:

  13. #93
    cj100570's Avatar
    cj100570 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cj100570 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    132
    Liked
    0 times
    without a link it doesn't exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Semper Paratus"

  14. #94
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Very nice find olta.

  15. #95
    DriftDevil's Avatar
    DriftDevil is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow DriftDevil On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Unlocked)
    OS
    4.7.0.167
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    ah man, not this again mfg:

    hey, maybe it will be like last time, this shows, then *poof* a leak :hail:

  16. #96
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    0 times
    If someone dropped this little secret screen shot, then a link should not be far behind. I hope it was a guy, then you'll have a link by tomorrow, cause we gossip more than women.

  17. #97
    brookj1986's Avatar
    brookj1986 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow brookj1986 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    who knows... it's been changing a bunch lately
    Posts
    161
    Liked
    0 times
    i want a leak!!!! gimmeh leak (though it'll probably leak the same time as Facebook 1.7 and BBM 5.0.0.19)!
    Apps: AddOnis, CopyAll, QuickLaunch, Slacker Radio, BeeTagg, SmrtGuard, GoogleSync
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #98
    basilb's Avatar
    basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.333
    Posts
    154
    Liked
    0 times

    Definintely caught my attention

    Really would love to have a 5.0 that is stable.

  19. #99
    sunkast Guest
    Are we sure this isn't photoshopped?

  20. #100
    DriftDevil's Avatar
    DriftDevil is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow DriftDevil On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Device
    Storm 9530 (Unlocked)
    OS
    4.7.0.167
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Are we sure this isn't photoshopped?
    it does say authentic, then again, idk how to tell apart bw real and fake lololol

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •