9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 503

Thread: 9530 5.0.0.2xx waiting room

  1. #401
    nrw2001's Avatar
    nrw2001 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow nrw2001 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Howell, MI
    PIN
    305395F_ ask for the last one
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328 Wow. Just wow!!!
    Posts
    107
    Liked
    0 times
    ok... im gonna go watch drag me to hell... think i should convert it for VIP members? lol. the things we do to pass the time between leaked os es.




  2. #402
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Flick scrolling yes, tabbed browsing no.

  3. #403
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    No BBM5. I've been told BBM5 will not work with any of the latest 5.0 OS's. They have removed the 5.0 messenger COD so they do not work so the 4.7 does. However they DO have BBM .19 and higher but those being leaked are gonna be slim to none due their stricter security.

  4. #404
    GrandMasterB's Avatar
    GrandMasterB is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow GrandMasterB On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well whenever I say I think an OS is great and has no bugs some one on another forum likes to call me out and say I'm wrong with everything so all I will say is wow.
    But your GOD??? You can just smite them with quick vengence if they get mouthy
    ______________________________________________

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...terB1/Rims.gif

  5. #405
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice. Did it leak yet? I just got off the phone with your source. He said drop it, its all good.

  6. #406
    AisforAustin's Avatar
    AisforAustin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow AisforAustin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    PIN
    30FD4240
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    Nice. Did it leak yet? I just got off the phone with your source. He said drop it, its all good.
    Sounds legit to me!!! GO!

  7. #407
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Yup! He said, tell God to let the leakage rain.

  8. #408
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Liked
    1 times
    DA6,

    Welcome to BBOS, glad to see you here. Sent you a welcome PM.


    I can't sleep tonite I'm afraid I will miss something.

  9. #409
    AisforAustin's Avatar
    AisforAustin is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow AisforAustin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    PIN
    30FD4240
    Device
    9550/9530/9630/9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    DA6,

    Welcome to BBOS, glad to see you here. Sent you a welcome PM.


    I can't sleep tonite I'm afraid I will miss something.
    I don't get a welcome...we'll I just go back to CB lol. jk jk :hail:

  10. #410
    f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Surely one of you admins/Gods/mods/etc. knows something about the odds or chances of getting .230 leaked? I hate to sound like a broken record, but this would be a godsend. I would've taken an OS that ran like .191, but with a working camera and media player (no volume glitch). To know that .230 runs BETTER than .191 (which blows anything before it out of the water) just makes the wait ridiculously difficult.

  11. #411
    GrandMasterB's Avatar
    GrandMasterB is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow GrandMasterB On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by f-castrillo View Post
    Surely one of you admins/Gods/mods/etc. knows something about the odds or chances of getting .230 leaked? I hate to sound like a broken record, but this would be a godsend. I would've taken an OS that ran like .191, but with a working camera and media player (no volume glitch). To know that .230 runs BETTER than .191 (which blows anything before it out of the water) just makes the wait ridiculously difficult.
    I would kinda have to agree that if 230 is so much better than 191 I cant even imagine how good it must be because 191 is amazing The wait is incredibly difficult but worth every minute in the end
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 09-17-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    ______________________________________________

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...terB1/Rims.gif

  12. #412
    DA6's Avatar
    DA6
    DA6 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    nacle
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    P3 and I go back a long time. Replied.

  13. #413
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AisforAustin View Post
    I don't get a welcome...we'll I just go back to CB lol. jk jk :hail:
    Of course, welcom to bbos. DA and I have run together for sometime. no snub intended.

  14. #414
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Well with 191 I did not see an increase in speed/performance as this one has.

  15. #415
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
    I would kinda have to agree that if 230 is so much better than 191 I cant even imagine how good it must be because 191 is amazing The wait is incredibly difficult but worth every minute in the end
    GrandMasterB,

    Glad to see your still up with me waiting for this to drop. check your PM question for you.

  16. #416
    GrandMasterB's Avatar
    GrandMasterB is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow GrandMasterB On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Yewwwtah!
    PIN
    000001
    Device
    BlackBerry 9530 STORM
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Well with 191 I did not see an increase in speed/performance as this one has.
    See I was floored by the increase in performance on my device from 151 to 191. I even tried to fall back to 167 for a minute but couldnt handle the decrease in performance. Anyways I am super excited for 230 to drop and I do hope it is soon but I gotta get some ZZZzzZzzz's so goodnight everybody!

    Good Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    GrandMasterB,

    Glad to see your still up with me waiting for this to drop. check your PM question for you.
    LOL your more of a trooper than I am. My wife is begging me to come to bed and I really wanna so

    PM sent
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 09-17-2009 at 01:35 AM.
    ______________________________________________

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...terB1/Rims.gif

  17. #417
    Antoniof3's Avatar
    Antoniof3 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Antoniof3 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    head
    Device
    8530 Curve/9550 Storm 2
    OS
    337/428
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Yeah, I have to go to bed as well.

    Good luck everyone

  18. #418
    kverdone is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow kverdone On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    0 times
    Does .230 have the same main screen refresh issue as .191? It's not a major problem, but it randomly annoys me, and I never heard anyone give an explanation on why that glitch came about.

  19. #419
    jp1tx is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .167
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
    See I was floored by the increase in performance on my device from 151 to 191. I even tried to fall back to 167 for a minute but couldnt handle the decrease in performance. Anyways I am super excited for 230 to drop and I do hope it is soon but I gotta get some ZZZzzZzzz's so goodnight everybody!

    Good Luck!
    See it doesn't work if you say you're going to sleep because "they" can tell if you're still logged on!! j/k

    Oh yeah... Hello from a long-time lurker and first time poster!
    Last edited by jp1tx; 09-17-2009 at 01:37 AM.

  20. #420
    f-castrillo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow f-castrillo On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm gonna get some shut eye too. Gotta wake up in 6 hours for school. Last day for the week! Hope to come back to some exciting new developments here

    Pray for a leak, believe that the leak will come, and you will get it. The law of attraction, they call it.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •