114 V3 Install questions and help - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 165

Thread: 114 V3 Install questions and help

  1. #61
    josh.robinson is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    PIN
    30FECBDC
    Device
    9530 Storm, 9550 Storm 2
    OS
    v6
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    that worked its up and running thank you gentleman


    I had to have the storm...


  2. #62
    pupp3t Guest
    good to hear Josh....enjoy

  3. #63
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes. Glad to hear. Its almost impossible to mess this phone up to the point it can't be fixed.

  4. #64
    josh.robinson is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    PIN
    30FECBDC
    Device
    9530 Storm, 9550 Storm 2
    OS
    v6
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    sorry guys one more question i have no browser, i ran apploader again to be certain I included the browser and it is there but not on my screen I also checked to see if there were any hidden icons and there were not
    I had to have the storm...

  5. #65
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.robinson View Post
    sorry guys one more question i have no browser, i ran apploader again to be certain I included the browser and it is there but not on my screen I also checked to see if there were any hidden icons and there were not
    Have you resent your service books?

  6. #66
    josh.robinson is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    PIN
    30FECBDC
    Device
    9530 Storm, 9550 Storm 2
    OS
    v6
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    i cant even get into email setup to send service books i get "your device had a problem connecting to the server
    I had to have the storm...

  7. #67
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    If your verizon, do a *228 option 1 and 2. Also you should do a hard reset. Take the battery out for 30-40 seconds then replace it.

  8. #68
    josh.robinson is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    PIN
    30FECBDC
    Device
    9530 Storm, 9550 Storm 2
    OS
    v6
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    man you guys are sharp cant throw one by ya can i thanks again all seems well app world kinda sucks though...
    I had to have the storm...

  9. #69
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.robinson View Post
    man you guys are sharp cant throw one by ya can i thanks again all seems well app world kinda sucks though...
    LOL... glad you got it.

  10. #70
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    LOL... glad you got it.
    Vodafone comes out with .122 or whatever , will you guys be able to make a hybrid with those files ? just curious
    BOOMER SOONER

  11. #71
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    Vodafone comes out with .122 or whatever , will you guys be able to make a hybrid with those files ? just curious
    Yes, I'm sure the crackman would be all over it...lol

  12. #72
    s&vproductions is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    PIN
    6546842138
    Device
    storm
    OS
    75
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Oh Gees..... I ran into a small problem with the 114 software, well i"m not sure its the software but i don't know. I cant receive email or set them up either to the phone, it wont connect with that side of the network.... IT searches and searches the network then fail's connection but other that that the phone work great...... the browsers cruises thru the internet smoothly but just the email functions gone any idea why?

  13. #73
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    Vodafone comes out with .122 or whatever , will you guys be able to make a hybrid with those files ? just curious
    I am pretty sure I can come up with something!!!

  14. #74
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by s&vproductions View Post
    Oh Gees..... I ran into a small problem with the 114 software, well i"m not sure its the software but i don't know. I cant receive email or set them up either to the phone, it wont connect with that side of the network.... IT searches and searches the network then fail's connection but other that that the phone work great...... the browsers cruises thru the internet smoothly but just the email functions gone any idea why?

    Have you tried a battery pull, leave out for 60 seconds and re-install

  15. #75
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    I am pretty sure I can come up with something!!!
    you are the man o wait i meant the BROCKMAN lol
    BOOMER SOONER

  16. #76
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    you are the man o wait i meant the BROCKMAN lol
    You mean the CRACKMAN

  17. #77
    Sooner33's Avatar
    Sooner33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    PIN
    Ask and I Might Tell
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .131 + 5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    180
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    You mean the CRACKMAN
    cant type or think today my apologizes , how could i have screwed that up .
    BOOMER SOONER

  18. #78
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner33 View Post
    cant type or think today my apologizes , how could i have screwed that up .
    Its ok, I forgive ya...

  19. #79
    pabase2 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Youngstown, NY
    PIN
    yep
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    49
    Liked
    0 times
    I am stuck. I had the V3 successfully loaded on my Storm but had to get a new one because of screen problems. The new one came today with .75 on it and I followed the instructions that I followed successfully last time but it keeps telling me the the application is already up to date. I am using the loader file and it won't pick up on the V2 or V3 files. Am I supposed to do something different?

  20. #80
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pabase2 View Post
    I am stuck. I had the V3 successfully loaded on my Storm but had to get a new one because of screen problems. The new one came today with .75 on it and I followed the instructions that I followed successfully last time but it keeps telling me the the application is already up to date. I am using the loader file and it won't pick up on the V2 or V3 files. Am I supposed to do something different?
    You shouldnt have to do anything different.

    Did you delete the vendor.xml file?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •