Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 233 to 240 of 304

  1. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304F+++
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0 ++++
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricidal View Post
    Please let us know how it goes so I can look into fixing anything if required

    Hi, I just DL 3.6 version exe., but when I open the property, it shows it's 3.5 version.

    Is it the right one I DL? Thanks.



  2. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    PIN
    #PinFriday
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    .1049 hybrid v2
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by ancinca View Post
    Hi, I just DL 3.6 version exe., but when I open the property, it shows it's 3.5 version.

    Is it the right one I DL? Thanks.
    yeah, sorry, forgot to update that lol, will fix that shortly
    you do have the newest one though

  3. #235
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    hey guys im having a problem with shirnk, i've been trying to get the radio file from 9500 the .164 since last night, tried several times and it wnt download it, any suggestions?



  4. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by joe11 View Post
    hey guys im having a problem with shirnk, i've been trying to get the radio file from 9500 the .164 since last night, tried several times and it wnt download it, any suggestions?
    What version of shrink are you running?

  5. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219

    hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What version of shrink are you running?
    3.6 bro



  6. #238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by joe11 View Post
    3.6 bro
    Hmm so you selected the 9500 then chose .164 radio and it just would never finish the download? How long did you wait? I have had it take several minutes depending on Lyr server. Also have you tried again today? He may have been updating his server as well.

  7. #239
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    venezuela
    Device
    onyx
    OS
    .423
    Posts
    219
    yeah tried several times last night and leave it till this morning and nothing, been trying couple of times today and nothing as well

  8. #240
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by joe11 View Post
    yeah tried several times last night and leave it till this morning and nothing, been trying couple of times today and nothing as well
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Have you used Shrink successfully on this PC before?

    I will email Lyr and see if he is having issues maybe on his server side

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •