Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 304

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    I also tired running the .exe from my desktop and I still keep getting the same error.



  2. #146
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I also tired running the .exe from my desktop and I still keep getting the same error.
    Do you have net framework 3.5 installed on your PC?

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Do you have net framework 3.5 installed on your PC?
    Can you explain what that is?



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    Can you explain what that is?
    It is usually included in windows update check to see if it is available on update. It will not install it unless you choose to or go here and download it

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    It is usually included in windows update check to see if it is available on update. It will not install it unless you choose to or go here and download it

    Download details: .NET Framework 3.5
    I'm going to install it and hope this fixes the issue. I'll let you guys know how it goes.



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I'm going to install it and hope this fixes the issue. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    That is usually the culprit if you have extracted the .exe and it still doesn't work

  7. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    I just installed the .Net Framework and Shrink-a-OS is working fine now.

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I just installed the .Net Framework and Shrink-a-OS is working fine now.

    Good to hear truth glad it was an easy fix

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •