Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 59

  1. #9
    pupp3t Guest
    5 hours 70%, thats great.
    I used to do that for espn radio for 4 hours on the 113 build and it was at 40%



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    I had some issues with the install so I kept the .99 which has worked very well for me. For some reason I can't get the phone to back up in DM. It stops at the word dictionary or some shit and then gives me an error so I have stopped trying to load the hybrid.

    Does anyone have an idea why it won't backup?

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    I had some issues with the install so I kept the .99 which has worked very well for me. For some reason I can't get the phone to back up in DM. It stops at the word dictionary or some shit and then gives me an error so I have stopped trying to load the hybrid.

    Does anyone have an idea why it won't backup?
    You need to clear your browser cache, you also need to enable mass storage mode.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    Oh boy!!!! Ok that almost sounds above my abilities so I may tread lightly and ask for guidance. LOL

  5. #13
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    Oh boy!!!! Ok that almost sounds above my abilities so I may tread lightly and ask for guidance. LOL
    click on browser>BB button> option>cache operations> clear, clear clear

    after that go to the main options> memory> auto enable mass storage mode when connected> yes



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    Oh boy!!!! Ok that almost sounds above my abilities so I may tread lightly and ask for guidance. LOL
    I must type slow in my old age, puppt ya beat me to it...LOL

    Pretty simple go to your Browser/BB Button/ Options/ Cache Operations and clear each one and exit. Then go to Options/ Memory and enable mass storage support/ and yes to Auto enbable mass storage when connected
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-29-2009 at 07:02 PM.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328 is great
    Posts
    118
    figured that out now lets try the install. Wish me luck. LOL I need to backup the phone before I start the laoding of the 114 then move to the 114 V3 correct?

  8. #16
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by loboboy View Post
    figured that out now lets try the install. Wish me luck. LOL I need to backup the phone before I start the laoding of the 114 then move to the 114 V3 correct?
    you should but it also asks you to back up when installing. Thats if you use apploader.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •