Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 16 of 16

Thread: Help

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Warrior View Post
    +1 too that! Just came back from CB way too much drama as always.
    HAHA..... yes, always love the trolls...



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Warrior View Post
    +1 too that! Just came back from CB way too much drama as always.
    Good to see you here Warrior.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Good to see you here Warrior.

    Gettin kinda wild over there tonight.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Yea, there's a guy named Cruz over there starting all kind of siht. Heard they might ban him...

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Yea, there's a guy named Cruz over there starting all kind of siht. Heard they might ban him...

    LMAO! Did CB ban that dude? I ran out for a minute, come back and had missed most of the fun..



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    LMAO! Did CB ban that dude? I ran out for a minute, come back and had missed most of the fun..
    lol. I think there gonna make an example of him.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    lol. I think there gonna make an example of him.
    Shane, Cruz check your PM.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    LMAO! Did CB ban that dude? I ran out for a minute, come back and had missed most of the fun..
    Cruz, I was talking about you. lolol busting your balz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •