Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 89 to 94 of 94

  1. #89
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    One thing has happen here is volume controlled bottoms are not working now? Can you fix them?



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    BB Storm
    Posts
    8
    Having issues saving items to the Calendar. I wasn't able to reload my backup files for it either. Clicking 'Save' when trying to add a new item did nothing..

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    151
    Posts
    24
    SMS notifications were not working for me. The SMS would come in and they were not able to seen when you clicked on the SMS icon



  4. #92
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by three6t View Post
    SMS notifications were not working for me. The SMS would come in and they were not able to seen when you clicked on the SMS icon
    You may want to check your SMS folder. Sometimes they do not go through, but they will be in the folder. Click bb menu button>View Folder>SMS Inbox

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    151
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    You may want to check your SMS folder. Sometimes they do not go through, but they will be in the folder. Click bb menu button>View Folder>SMS Inbox

    That still did not work, so I sent back to .151



  6. #94
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by three6t View Post
    That still did not work, so I sent back to .151
    Did that solve your issue?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •