Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 378

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    Thanks, pupp3t. I'm letting it run, but just wanted to make sure it is normal, as this is my first upgrade.
    thats awesome! and starting off with a hybrid huh? well if you can get the hybrid to work correctly you can get any leaked OS onto it



  2. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    When you went to copy the hybrid files over the original 114 files did it prompt you to overwrite files. Did you say Yes to All?
    yes I did. for some reason though I have that platform.

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by fraserb2 View Post
    yes I did. for some reason though I have that platform.
    try going to shared> loader files> delete the .114 folder that is there from inital install> paste the .114 folder you downloaded from v3 Hybrid> load the OS again



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by fraserb2 View Post
    yes I did. for some reason though I have that platform.
    Did you use the phone after you installed 114, and before you installed v.3 ?
    My question is, was the phone functioning correctly on 114, or did you go completly through the procedure, then check the version and platform?

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBC Hybrid V8.5
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    Thanks, pupp3t. I'm letting it run, but just wanted to make sure it is normal, as this is my first upgrade.
    Did I make a mistake by not removing my SD card first? Is it trying to copy all those files, too? The reason I ask is because it is still sitting on the first step after well over an hour. I'm trying to be patient....



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    9530
    OS
    .75
    Posts
    10
    just installed it seems to be better then straight .113 thanks for your hard work. much apreciated bbcrackman

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by 00grim View Post
    just installed it seems to be better then straight .113 thanks for your hard work. much apreciated bbcrackman

    Youre very welcome 00grim!! glad I have the opportunity to share with everyone!

  8. #64
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    Did I make a mistake by not removing my SD card first? Is it trying to copy all those files, too? The reason I ask is because it is still sitting on the first step after well over an hour. I'm trying to be patient....
    thats way too long. You might have your phone bricked.
    the SD card makes no difference if its in or not.

    ok your gona have to unplug it.
    tell me if you can access your phone after unplugging it.
    try a battery pull first after unplugging.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •