Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 378

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by pupp3t View Post
    well, i guess they learnerd the process with V1 and V2.
    Its pretty simple if you ask me...
    It was pretty simple the first two times

    It's nice to be on a board that seems to cater to those of us who don't need to have our hands held to perform a task.



  2. #122
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Klypr View Post
    It was pretty simple the first two times

    It's nice to be on a board that seems to cater to those of us who don't need to have our hands held to perform a task.
    I agree my friend.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Device
    storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    49
    This one was actually easy, pretty much just copy and paste...

    I must say, i've been running it for about 20 hours and its alot better then V2. The battery life is the best i've seen since I bought the phone. The memory on reboot hits 48.0 and its reading 42.0, I can def handle that kind of memory leak. The accelerometer seems quicker, all and all a great upgrade from V2. It just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what comes after V3...



  4. #124
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2332166 View Post
    This one was actually easy, pretty much just copy and paste...

    I must say, i've been running it for about 20 hours and its alot better then V2. The battery life is the best i've seen since I bought the phone. The memory on reboot hits 48.0 and its reading 42.0, I can def handle that kind of memory leak. The accelerometer seems quicker, all and all a great upgrade from V2. It just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what comes after V3...
    good to hear you're liking it.
    Plenty more where that came from.
    We have a great team here.

    BlackberryOS and BBcrackman are doing a great job!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    PIN
    Private
    Device
    BB Storm
    OS
    Crackman's Hybrid V7!!!!!
    Posts
    70
    I cannot figure it out. I did everything correctly like I have always done in the rest of the updates and hybrids.

    My phone is reading v4.7.0.114 (Platform 4.0.0.143). I have installed all of the hybrids. v1-v3. The last didn't give me a replace all tho?

    Did I need to install .113 first, because I never did that.

    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by The Bear; 03-29-2009 at 11:41 AM.



  6. #126
    pupp3t Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    I cannot figure it out. I did everything correctly like I have always done in the rest of the updates and hybrids.

    My phone is reading v4.7.0.114 (Platform 4.0.0.143). I have installed all of the hybrids. v1-v3. The last didn't give me a replace all tho?

    Did I need to install .113 first, because I never did that.

    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    try deleting the folder instead of over-writing the files.
    delete/paste instead of copy/paste

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kittery, ME
    PIN
    305BC4D1
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.1xx v3.5
    Posts
    542
    been on v3 now for 15+ hours with no problems or complaints. def way better then .113!

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    114 hybrid v3.5
    Posts
    2
    Hey guys. Everything is working great. Loaded up this morning and things are good. Internet wouldn't connect after the first battery pull so I puled it again and working faster than v2. Radio seems a little stronger too.

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •