Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 275

  1. #65
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2692 View Post
    yup, it does installing hybrid over .154 base now. let's see what happens :Eyecrazy:
    I'm doing the exact same thing! Good Luck everyone!!



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    16
    hMMMmm, weird in about it still shows v5.0.0.140 (platform 4.2.0.17) as my OS instead of .154. Restoring everything now will repost findings

  3. #67
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I'm doing the exact same thing! Good Luck everyone!!
    I downloaded the installer from the first post in the OP and it is the same as the one I had downloaded before. Are we sure the following link is correct?

    http://bbhybrids.net/request.php?319

    I have been through this so many times I want to make sure I have the right installer!!



  4. #68
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    I downloaded the installer from the first post in the OP and it is the same as the one I had downloaded before. Are we sure the following link is correct?

    http://bbhybrids.net/request.php?319

    I have been through this so many times I want to make sure I have the right installer!!
    That is the correct link....let me finish loading up and I will let you know. I'll probably add you bbm too.

  5. #69
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    That is the correct link....let me finish loading up and I will let you know. I'll probably add you bbm too.
    Thanks.. Right now I am active on my Curve. I was going to do an ESN swap after I did the install. Can you email to my Blackberry address with any info I need till I get back on the storm? It is my user name at BlackberryOS.com. Thanks!



  6. #70
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Thanks.. Right now I am active on my Curve. I was going to do an ESN swap after I did the install. Can you email to my Blackberry address with any info I need till I get back on the storm? It is my user name at BlackberryOS.com. Thanks!
    Not a problem.....will do!

  7. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Not a problem.....will do!
    Thanks! I am wanting to move to 5.0 and stay but I haven't had much luck so far! Good luck.. I hope I hear good news!:hail:

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    16
    about shows .140, still many .154 files in modules though. guessing the hybrid makes it show .140 or something.. seems exactly the same as it was before though. camera/video camera works etc. scrolling is good everywhere except for messages/sms. down works like it's on crack, and up doesn't exactly work too well.. unless i did something wrong. i'd say don't bother changing it to .154 base seems the same.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •