Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 208 of 275

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    chicago burbs
    PIN
    dammoni-uhhhhm
    Device
    Verizon 9530/Droid
    OS
    Lyricidal .238/296 Hybrid/android 2.0
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofakinddpc View Post
    you're not on the latest, if you were all three of those files would be 140

    please give me link to latest
    i have
    5.0hybrid.exe 2.0.0.34?



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by xkwwwx View Post
    please give me link to latest
    i have
    5.0hybrid.exe 2.0.0.34?
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...9530beta50.rar


    sean make sure this is the one you downloaded too.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    chicago burbs
    PIN
    dammoni-uhhhhm
    Device
    Verizon 9530/Droid
    OS
    Lyricidal .238/296 Hybrid/android 2.0
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofakinddpc View Post
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/oneofak...9530beta50.rar


    sean make sure this is the one you downloaded too.
    here we go again



  4. #204
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Yes the exe hasn't been updated. Waiting on lyrical to update. I have noted the op

  5. #205
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfaKindDPC View Post
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...9530beta50.rar


    sean make sure this is the one you downloaded too.
    Thanks OOAK I will try this one out.



  6. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nuw Yawk
    PIN
    3102c83b <-- I'm popular add me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    9550 v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    47
    I understand that the instructions state not to install the original BBM, so does that mean that any other BBM will work on this Hybrid? (thank you by the way, camera works, flick scrolling is perfect, AMAZING JOB)

    Sorry if the Q' was already answered

  7. #207
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by markv View Post
    I understand that the instructions state not to install the original BBM, so does that mean that any other BBM will work on this Hybrid? (thank you by the way, camera works, flick scrolling is perfect, AMAZING JOB)

    Sorry if the Q' was already answered
    BBM 5.0 will work just fine on this Hybrid. Does that answer your question?

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nuw Yawk
    PIN
    3102c83b <-- I'm popular add me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    9550 v5.0.0.607
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    BBM 5.0 will work just fine on this Hybrid. Does that answer your question?
    haha perfect answer, thanks so much!:hail:

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •