Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 144 of 275

  1. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, originally Boston, MA
    Device
    STORM 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by x1208x View Post
    arg still too buggy. went back to .191 again
    care to elaborate?



  2. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    20dbd310
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by x1208x View Post
    arg still too buggy. went back to .191 again
    I think you are makoing a mistake, it is not buggy at all.

    In fact very cool. I have been using it for almost a week

  3. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    20dbd310
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I can't get slacker to work. It goes to open a webpage in the browser and then the screen is all white. Had the same problem before. Also the message alerts don't seem to be working. I sent my service books 4 times and everytime I get a message but no alert. Is there a fix for this? If not, I'll be going back to V8.5 for the fourth time and this will be my last trying this hybrid. If these issues can't be fixed I'll just wait for BBC to release his hybrid.
    Hey you are making some mistake, it works straight.

    Face book seems dosent work, but all the google applications work, by installing the COD files.

    Try it again, do a clean install, let me know if any probs



  4. #140
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    key pad still doesn't work. I triesd downloading again after a wipe of my phone. still have the same problem with the keypad. I went to do my *228 and then 1. i had to press 1 twice in order to get it to register the 1. Might want to take a nother look at the files. Also still having the same problem with Slacker and the browser with the white screen.
    Last edited by sezaro21; 09-07-2009 at 08:04 AM.

  5. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    20dbd310
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    key pad still doesn't work. I triesd downloading again after a wipe of my phone. still have the same problem with the keypad. I went to do my *228 and then 1. i had to press 1 twice in order to get it to register the 1. Might want to take a nother look at the files. Also still having the same problem with Slacker and the browser with the white screen.
    today i again wiped my phone and re-loaded the Hybrid, it is working very well. only one reboot, when I tried to do too many things at once. I wanted to find a way to run GTalk.

    You are making some mistake.

    take a backup,
    copy the COD files, so that you do not miss anything later.
    wipe the phone.
    load the .140 to your pc, uninstall the RIM internal tools
    load the hybrid over the .140 installation
    use apploader to load the Hybrid.

    restore the data and the apps.

    That is it.

    it is a very smooth transition.

    Best of Luck !!



  6. #142
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    428
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by anirudh View Post
    today i again wiped my phone and re-loaded the Hybrid, it is working very well. only one reboot, when I tried to do too many things at once. I wanted to find a way to run GTalk.

    You are making some mistake.

    take a backup,
    copy the COD files, so that you do not miss anything later.
    wipe the phone.
    load the .140 to your pc, uninstall the RIM internal tools
    load the hybrid over the .140 installation
    DELETE VENDOR FILE
    use apploader to load the Hybrid.

    restore the data and the apps.

    That is it.

    it is a very smooth transition.

    Best of Luck !!
    edit above

  7. #143
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    I reloaded this hybrid and the only problem I am experiencing is with the backed up data. When I try and restore my backup file, it gives me an error at the calendar backup portion. Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem?

  8. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    I reloaded this hybrid and the only problem I am experiencing is with the backed up data. When I try and restore my backup file, it gives me an error at the calendar backup portion. Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem?
    Do a selective restore and select everything but the calendar option. I assume you use a 3rd party program to store your calendar data ie google sync. outlook.

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •