Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 112 of 275

  1. #105
    markdental's Avatar
    markdental is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    does this have threaded SMS?
    Nope. Threaded SMS is built into the 191 .sfi file.



  2. #106
    manofice's Avatar
    manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    darn, I really really like that threaded SMS

  3. #107
    markdental's Avatar
    markdental is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    285
    I know!! I just tried .191 alone because I haven't been using my camera much and wanted threaded sms etc.., and ran into a Pandora bug where the music stops playing with 26 seconds left in the song.

    So odd...Also, VyMail isn't working, going to try Youmail Plus, if that doesn't work, back to the hybrid.



  4. #108
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    VyMail isn't working, going to try Youmail Plus, if that doesn't work, back to the hybrid.
    you can use the visual voicemail from youmail

  5. #109
    manofice's Avatar
    manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    I know!! I just tried .191 alone because I haven't been using my camera much and wanted threaded sms etc.., and ran into a Pandora bug where the music stops playing with 26 seconds left in the song.

    So odd...Also, VyMail isn't working, going to try Youmail Plus, if that doesn't work, back to the hybrid.
    yeah i've been running straight 191 since it came out



  6. #110
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    What would happen if you ran this over .191, instead of .140? Would it correct some of the issues with .191?

  7. #111
    anirudh is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow anirudh On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    20dbd310
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    What would happen if you ran this over .191, instead of .140? Would it correct some of the issues with .191?
    I tried this but no change. Seems that it oes not matter, which version you run it over !!

  8. #112
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    It was just a thought.....LOL

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •