Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 278

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83

    Device Memory and PC

    Don't know if I am the only one here with this issue, but when I plug my BB into my PC via USB cable only the SD card shows up under my computer. I was able to browse both my device memory and my SD card before the update. I thought maybe it was a drive letter issue and changed the drive letter of the SD card under computer management and still will not show the device memory and it is not listed there either. I also plugged my BB into another pc to see if it will come up and still only the SD card is showing. If ya'll have any other ideas I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks in advance!



  2. #66
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ltr0n View Post
    Don't know if I am the only one here with this issue, but when I plug my BB into my PC via USB cable only the SD card shows up under my computer. I was able to browse both my device memory and my SD card before the update. I thought maybe it was a drive letter issue and changed the drive letter of the SD card under computer management and still will not show the device memory and it is not listed there either. I also plugged my BB into another pc to see if it will come up and still only the SD card is showing. If ya'll have any other ideas I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks in advance!
    I have noticed this in some instances, but I just plugged my phone in and I was able to get both "auto plays". try rebooting your computer and clearing out all your memory cash. That may do the trick for you.

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I have noticed this in some instances, but I just plugged my phone in and I was able to get both "auto plays". try rebooting your computer and clearing out all your memory cash. That may do the trick for you.
    I reboot my pc everyday and use CCleaner quite often and still no luck.



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83
    Did some research and it looks like there is a batch file that I can run on my pc to get it to recognize my device memory. If this works I will let ya'll know and where the batch is located or I will upload here.

  5. #69
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ltr0n View Post
    Did some research and it looks like there is a batch file that I can run on my pc to get it to recognize my device memory. If this works I will let ya'll know and where the batch is located or I will upload here.
    Sounds good. You may want to start a thread on this as other members may be having the same difficulties as you. Best of Luck!!



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    I remember reading that plugging the phone into DM 5.0 would fix the excessively loud sounds in .191.... I did read that didn't I Anyway I started DM, plugged my phone in....and no fix :no:

    I was expecting DM to ask if I wanted to upgrade or something, but it checked on initial plug in but no upgrade.

    I can't seem to find where I read about that. Can someone help me out? Is there a way to fix the overly loud and distorted sounds, or did I imagine reading about that :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

  7. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1987 View Post
    I remember reading that plugging the phone into DM 5.0 would fix the excessively loud sounds in .191.... I did read that didn't I Anyway I started DM, plugged my phone in....and no fix :no:

    I was expecting DM to ask if I wanted to upgrade or something, but it checked on initial plug in but no upgrade.

    I can't seem to find where I read about that. Can someone help me out? Is there a way to fix the overly loud and distorted sounds, or did I imagine reading about that :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
    You did not imagine reading that piece of information. My experience with DM is that it did offer a 5.0 update. Once I updated it the sounds went back to normal volume. I would try again. Which DM are you running 5.0 or 5.01?
    Last edited by Seanren78; 09-02-2009 at 04:30 PM.

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    You did not imagine reading that piece of information. My experience with DM is that it did offer a 5.0 update. Once I updated it the sounds went back to normal volume. I would try again. Which DM are you running 5.0 or 5.01?
    I am using DM 5.0.....I will try again then. Just plug and go and it should update, right? Nothing to download or change?

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •