Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 278

  1. #33
    d3ltr0n's Avatar
    d3ltr0n is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow d3ltr0n On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Reload 191 this morning. Went to run a few errands and the phone rebooted and came up with the Reload software 507 message. I have had no luck. Going back to Lyricidal's Beta6v10!
    Did you try a clean wipe first then a fresh install? Don't forget to backup!



  2. #34
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ltr0n View Post
    Did you try a clean wipe first then a fresh install? Don't forget to backup!
    That is the way I originally installed earlier today!

  3. #35
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    That is the way I originally installed earlier today!
    Did you go to program files> common files> RIM > shared > loader> and make sure it was completely deleted off of your computer?



  4. #36
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Did you go to program files> common files> RIM > shared > loader> and make sure it was completely deleted off of your computer?
    Always. I never install a version of software unless it is the only one and all traces of the other is removed from the recycle bin. As you know when you do an uninstall for the control panel if you have shrunk everything is not removed. I always delete the remaining files and empty the recycle bin.

  5. #37
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    I downloaded this morning and lost BBM. How do I OTA BBM% for 4.7 on th phone. I've done it twice and both times it saysa successful but it doesn't show up in the applications list or anywhere on the phone. What I'm I doing wrong. I'll also say that I'm not really impressed with this OS. I personally thing .140 with the flick scrolling is a much better version. If I can get BBM to work on .191 I'll give it a try for a little longer. Someone please help me. Thanks



  6. #38
    d3ltr0n's Avatar
    d3ltr0n is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow d3ltr0n On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83
    Here are the OTA's for BBM5 for 4.7 http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/

  7. #39
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I downloaded this morning and lost BBM. How do I OTA BBM% for 4.7 on th phone. I've done it twice and both times it saysa successful but it doesn't show up in the applications list or anywhere on the phone. What I'm I doing wrong. I'll also say that I'm not really impressed with this OS. I personally thing .140 with the flick scrolling is a much better version. If I can get BBM to work on .191 I'll give it a try for a little longer. Someone please help me. Thanks
    http://82.103.128.118/files/bbm4700/bbm4700.jad

    BBM5 does not work on the 191 at this point. Try this link out and let me know if it helps. If not then you should be able to load it from your computer. It has a box that can be checked off to install.

  8. #40
    newberry's Avatar
    newberry is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    greater seattle area
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    135
    running strong, no reboots, very very stable, memory hasnt went down for no reason

    for those who can live without the camera and a few other things, i suggest going to this

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •