Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 257 to 264 of 278

  1. #257
    ordy's Avatar
    ordy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30713D1E
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Some .328 hybrid
    Posts
    40
    You dont have to be using your stock theme. I'm using appleberry and was able to see it. Just go to your media folder, and press the blackberry button, and select memory use.



  2. #258
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    You dont have to be using your stock theme. I'm using appleberry and was able to see it. Just go to your media folder, and press the blackberry button, and select memory use.

    some themes dont have that option. i tried several themes and some dont have it. gues they need to update them

  3. #259
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    well i don't really go to cb. and i haven't seen it here. also that's good that all 5.0os has it. pretty neat i think.
    It's very neat, very nice to have a way to visually see how much memory each filetype is taking up. I downloaded a PC app to do a similar thing to my hard drive, comes in handy when seeing what is hogging up space.

    The interface in 5.0 may be very similar to 4.7; but for power users there are some really neat features hidden right below the surface. Even the moving of "Applications" to the main "Options" menu and not "Advanced" was a subtle but awesome change.

    All in all, the enhancements in 5.0 builds make it seem alot nicer than 4.7 if you know where to look.



  4. #260
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    It's very neat, very nice to have a way to visually see how much memory each filetype is taking up. I downloaded a PC app to do a similar thing to my hard drive, comes in handy when seeing what is hogging up space.

    The interface in 5.0 may be very similar to 4.7; but for power users there are some really neat features hidden right below the surface. Even the moving of "Applications" to the main "Options" menu and not "Advanced" was a subtle but awesome change.

    All in all, the enhancements in 5.0 builds make it seem alot nicer than 4.7 if you know where to look.
    Off topic Dave, but what PC app do you use for memory?

  5. #261
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Off topic Dave, but what PC app do you use for memory?
    WinDirStat portable:

    WinDirStat Portable - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

    free, small, and works well. It's published under the GPL and is a Windows version of an old KDE program for linux.



  6. #262
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    WinDirStat portable:

    WinDirStat Portable - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

    free, small, and works well. It's published under the GPL and is a Windows version of an old KDE program for linux.
    Thanks a lot!

  7. #263
    tank244's Avatar
    tank244 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow tank244 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBossman View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned and im am not about to go thru every single forum but has anyone experienced and or solved this issue?? When I get a phone call and MISS IT!!!! the call screen and ring tone continues to show up/play and if i push a button either reject/answer the call if i dont answer the call before voice mail picks up then the phone wont let me use the phone feature, it says cannot connect call is in progress followed by an ANNOYING beep, only way Ive been able to fix is battery pull or to call the phone myself wtf is this?
    I have this bug. The phone thinks a call is in progress. All you have to do is hit the blackberry button and then select "flash" (as if you were clicking over on a call). This will "end" the call the phone thinks it has and you will be all set.
    :laugh2::laugh2:

  8. #264
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    i have jumped back and forth from .140 to .191. I am giving .191 another shot and I have a question for other .191 users, is any one else having a difficult time loading BBM 4.7 with this OS. I have tried everything, EVERYTHING, everything with no success. I just want to make sure that it is not just me.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •