Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 278

  1. #129
    saso07's Avatar
    saso07 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by saso07 View Post
    ok how do i get attachments on .191?
    anyone? i cant retrieve pics from mms



  2. #130
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saso07 View Post
    anyone? i cant retrieve pics from mms
    Do you get an error? If so what error?

  3. #131
    saso07's Avatar
    saso07 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Do you get an error? If so what error?
    It just tries to download but it doesnt.... it keeps saying retrieving but it doesnt



  4. #132
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saso07 View Post
    It just tries to download but it doesnt.... it keeps saying retrieving but it doesnt
    I don't think it has anything to do with the attachment service. That's for email. Check your MMS options. Options > MMS. Make sure that Multimedia Reception is set to Always. You may also want to try setting Automatic Retrieval to Always too. Save the settings. Do a battery pull and try again.

  5. #133
    saso07's Avatar
    saso07 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with the attachment service. That's for email. Check your MMS options. Options > MMS. Make sure that Multimedia Reception is set to Always. You may also want to try setting Automatic Retrieval to Always too. Save the settings. Do a battery pull and try again.
    ok i will try that....thanks



  6. #134
    OriginalBossman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    3056F561
    Device
    Storm(9530)
    OS
    5.0.191
    Posts
    2

    Another Bug with 5.0.191

    Not sure if its been mentioned and im am not about to go thru every single forum but has anyone experienced and or solved this issue?? When I get a phone call and MISS IT!!!! the call screen and ring tone continues to show up/play and if i push a button either reject/answer the call if i dont answer the call before voice mail picks up then the phone wont let me use the phone feature, it says cannot connect call is in progress followed by an ANNOYING beep, only way Ive been able to fix is battery pull or to call the phone myself wtf is this?

  7. #135
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBossman View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned and im am not about to go thru every single forum but has anyone experienced and or solved this issue?? When I get a phone call and MISS IT!!!! the call screen and ring tone continues to show up/play and if i push a button either reject/answer the call if i dont answer the call before voice mail picks up then the phone wont let me use the phone feature, it says cannot connect call is in progress followed by an ANNOYING beep, only way Ive been able to fix is battery pull or to call the phone myself wtf is this?
    Welcome to BlackberryOS! Sounds like either your phone doesn't like 191 or didn't get installed just quite right. I would suggest wiping your device and installing again.

  8. #136
    OriginalBossman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    3056F561
    Device
    Storm(9530)
    OS
    5.0.191
    Posts
    2
    Yea i kinda figured!!! Im kinda hesistant Its unlocked to tmobile and every feature finally works, So i guess ill wait til 202 come out, or just answer every call lol. Thanks :-)

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •