Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 278

  1. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by saso07 View Post
    ok good because im on .191 and after having BBM 5.0 it sux being on 4.7...by any chance did anyone get FB working on .140
    Until the new version of FB is released it will not work on the 5.0 OS



  2. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    140 ran like crap for me, 191 is way better imo
    crap as in what?

  3. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Until the new version of FB is released it will not work on the 5.0 OS
    ok thanks Bryan :disappointed:



  4. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PIN
    Ask Me...
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.*WB*
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    140 ran like crap for me, 191 is way better imo
    Yah it did run like crap, but for the 5.0 Hybrid that is in the works you need that as a base file to be installed.

  5. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    ok so should i run .191 or the hybryd .140



  6. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151 lyr hybrid
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    There have been no direct fixes made towards the 191. There is a 5.0 Hybrid that is being worked on by lyric/OOakDPC, which has a base of 140. Do you have the 140 file?
    I had the 140 file but I doubt I still do, I can check when I'm home.

  7. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by saso07 View Post
    ok so should i run .191 or the hybryd .140
    That's a decision you have to make as everyone has their own personal preference. I never use the camera so 191 works fine for me. Others can't stand being without one so I think that is a major factor to be considered. I found 140 to be unstable and am enjoying many of the improvements of 191 but that's just me.

  8. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's a decision you have to make as everyone has their own personal preference. I never use the camera so 191 works fine for me. Others can't stand being without one so I think that is a major factor to be considered. I found 140 to be unstable and am enjoying many of the improvements of 191 but that's just me.
    ok cool.. i was running .191 i just thought the hybryd was more better lol

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •