9530 OS 5.0.0.191 Findings and Fixes #3 - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 278

Thread: 9530 OS 5.0.0.191 Findings and Fixes #3

  1. #241
    jtoro2716's Avatar
    jtoro2716 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .238H
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednukleus View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Das STROMM 9530)

    If your keyboard disappears on you, turn down the swipe sensitivity. It probably is registering your natural movements as a downward flick.

    Heck of an idea, will try, thanks!




  2. #242
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Loaded .191 on my storm for 3rd time, and after learning more ways around the glitches has made this time a much more enjoyable experience. Thanks to all here that have "contributed" to making this run with .191 a success...so far.
    BTW....if it wasn't mentioned earlier....BuzzMe Pro works very well with .191 Just make sure you read the FAQ section about setting it up...done correctly it's flawless...so far

  3. #243
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times

    All new Memory stat log on 5.0.0.191

    here are some photos of the memory log on 5.0.0.191. my buddy @theabyzz showed me this. go to media and press the blackberry button./memory use






  4. #244
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times

  5. #245
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks Randy, but I see no photos...
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  6. #246
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Thanks Randy, but I see no photos...
    Photos on what? Are you running 9530/5.0.0.191

  7. #247
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)



    Photos on what? Are you running 9530/5.0.0.191
    yes sir....I could not get into the memory you were talking about. Probably a problem on my side. I like the post!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  8. #248
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Loaded .191 on my storm for 3rd time, and after learning more ways around the glitches has made this time a much more enjoyable experience. Thanks to all here that have "contributed" to making this run with .191 a success...so far.
    BTW....if it wasn't mentioned earlier....BuzzMe Pro works very well with .191 Just make sure you read the FAQ section about setting it up...done correctly it's flawless...so far
    Glad things are working out for you Orio!!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  9. #249
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    To get into it go to media not your music. I used it there quicklaunch.

  10. #250
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

    Ok guys if you go to options/screen/keyboard. Then go to key pop up turn it on and set pop up delay to zero. Its like the iphone. There are more delay settings just that if u type cast like me u want even see them.

  11. #251
    sandman1987's Avatar
    sandman1987 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    I can't get to it either. If you don't have QL how do you access this?

  12. #252
    cveklund is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    League City, TX
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC
    Posts
    126
    Liked
    1 times
    I think you have to be using the default theme if I remember correctly.

  13. #253
    manofice's Avatar
    manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    Liked
    3 times
    I found out that if you hold your finger over a email from someone for like 3 seconds, it performs a search and displays all emails from the sender, very cool feature
    Running BB 9930 7.0.0.353
    BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist (v5.0)

  14. #254
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Liked
    0 times
    Randy, this screen is far from a new thing. It was pointed out in a 5.0 features walkthrough over on CrackBerry, the build they were showing was 5.0.0.110 for the Bold. It's one of the highlighted improvements of 5.0 in general.

  15. #255
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Randy, this screen is far from a new thing. It was pointed out in a 5.0 features walkthrough over on CrackBerry, the build they were showing was 5.0.0.110 for the Bold. It's one of the highlighted improvements of 5.0 in general.
    well i don't really go to cb. and i haven't seen it here. also that's good that all 5.0os has it. pretty neat i think.

  16. #256
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1987 View Post
    I can't get to it either. If you don't have QL how do you access this?
    yes if u go to ur stock theme its there

  17. #257
    ordy's Avatar
    ordy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    30713D1E
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Some .328 hybrid
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times
    You dont have to be using your stock theme. I'm using appleberry and was able to see it. Just go to your media folder, and press the blackberry button, and select memory use.

  18. #258
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ordy View Post
    You dont have to be using your stock theme. I'm using appleberry and was able to see it. Just go to your media folder, and press the blackberry button, and select memory use.

    some themes dont have that option. i tried several themes and some dont have it. gues they need to update them

  19. #259
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Schenectady, NY
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    375
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    well i don't really go to cb. and i haven't seen it here. also that's good that all 5.0os has it. pretty neat i think.
    It's very neat, very nice to have a way to visually see how much memory each filetype is taking up. I downloaded a PC app to do a similar thing to my hard drive, comes in handy when seeing what is hogging up space.

    The interface in 5.0 may be very similar to 4.7; but for power users there are some really neat features hidden right below the surface. Even the moving of "Applications" to the main "Options" menu and not "Advanced" was a subtle but awesome change.

    All in all, the enhancements in 5.0 builds make it seem alot nicer than 4.7 if you know where to look.

  20. #260
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    It's very neat, very nice to have a way to visually see how much memory each filetype is taking up. I downloaded a PC app to do a similar thing to my hard drive, comes in handy when seeing what is hogging up space.

    The interface in 5.0 may be very similar to 4.7; but for power users there are some really neat features hidden right below the surface. Even the moving of "Applications" to the main "Options" menu and not "Advanced" was a subtle but awesome change.

    All in all, the enhancements in 5.0 builds make it seem alot nicer than 4.7 if you know where to look.
    Off topic Dave, but what PC app do you use for memory?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •