Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 27

  1. #9
    Neolantis's Avatar
    Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    lol
    actually, it sort of works...it's just the home icon that is irritating. I don't like to look at a beetle all day long.




  2. #10
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Give it a try it is much better then the previous 5.0 leaks

  3. #11
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    actually, it sort of works...it's just the home icon that is irritating. I don't like to look at a beetle all day long.
    just an idea neo but try it with the elle theme. my berryweather was acting the same way but with elle it is working perfectly.

  4. #12
    olga is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    58
    seriously will the camera and video be rectified for this os .191 i went for it i like it i guess time well tell

  5. #13
    twizt_0_Fate's Avatar
    twizt_0_Fate is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    30efbc59
    Device
    Blackberry Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    102
    I am sticking with it. The only problems ive seen are with the every popular 3rd party applications such as Facebook/Myspace. Also BBM 5.0 does not work but one the positive site the camera seems to take the photo faster, the browser is blazing fast. The Threaded SMS messages is awesome. Im sure within the next month most of the 3rd party apps will work.

  6. #14
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    seriously will the camera and video be rectified for this os .191 i went for it i like it i guess time well tell
    seriously doubt it

  7. #15
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by twizt_0_Fate View Post
    I am sticking with it. The only problems ive seen are with the every popular 3rd party applications such as Facebook/Myspace. Also BBM 5.0 does not work but one the positive site the camera seems to take the photo faster, the browser is blazing fast. The Threaded SMS messages is awesome. Im sure within the next month most of the 3rd party apps will work.
    it is very fast

  8. #16
    olga is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    58
    twizt_0_Fate your camera works with the .191 os how??????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •