Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast
Results 481 to 488 of 502

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    I was thinking of giving .191 another try, and was wondering if anybody has found a fix for phone locking up while in bedside mode and in charger?

    Thanks...



  2. #482
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    I'd becarefull with the camera QuickPull. Someone had said they think that to many resets from accessing the camera in 191 resulted in actual hardware issues.
    i stopped when i saw that also

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Califronia
    Device
    Storm 9530, Droid
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    35
    Does anyone know if Docs to go Premium works with this OS?



  4. #484
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    Ask
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I was thinking of giving .191 another try, and was wondering if anybody has found a fix for phone locking up while in bedside mode and in charger?

    Thanks...
    I found charging my phone while connected to my laptop is the only way I can get the phone to charge without locking up at all, regardless of whether its in Bedside Mode or not. Only thing I can think of is the USB port would probably be more regulated than the AC outlet and voltage irregularities are causing issues with .191. Not sure how an OS update would effect this though.

  5. #485
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Does anyone know if Docs to go Premium works with this OS?
    Not sure if it does this time, but I will look into it for you.



  6. #486
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Califronia
    Device
    Storm 9530, Droid
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Not sure if it does this time, but I will look into it for you.
    Great thanks:07:

  7. #487
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Great thanks:07:
    Documents to Go should on the 191

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by sparxee View Post
    I found charging my phone while connected to my laptop is the only way I can get the phone to charge without locking up at all, regardless of whether its in Bedside Mode or not. Only thing I can think of is the USB port would probably be more regulated than the AC outlet and voltage irregularities are causing issues with .191. Not sure how an OS update would effect this though.
    When you say lock up, do you mean like the screen freezes? or does the clock and alarm work just gets stuck there?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •