Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 473 to 480 of 502

  1. #473
    sandman1987's Avatar
    sandman1987 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by berrybreaker View Post
    Is it possible to seperate SMS messages? It now shows all alerts in the same message i.e. Sports scores, news and weather. They are all VZW alerts so I imagine that is the reason. The only way I can think of doing this is to delete every alert as it comes in but I would rather not.
    Could it be that I have Verizon Alert as a contact?
    If I understand you correctly, you are describing the concept of threaded messaging and I don't think you can seperate them without getting rid of the threaded SMS. It combines all SMS's from the same person (ie. VZW in this case), I don't think it is possible to seperate those based on the subject of the SMS/Alert.

    I don't think it matters if they are a contact or not. My youmail missed calls alerts all get threaded together, and I do not have it as a contact.



  2. #474
    gatewayad's Avatar
    gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Did anyone else notice when doing the camera quickpull, its pretty quick, by the way my quickpull isn't working, it was the free one, anyone else having error problems with quickpull

  3. #475
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Did anyone else notice when doing the camera quickpull, its pretty quick, by the way my quickpull isn't working, it was the free one, anyone else having error problems with quickpull
    I have not used it but I did hear of someone figuring out a workaround. Let me see if I can find that.



  4. #476
    Goldwinger's Avatar
    Goldwinger is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canton, GA
    PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I have not used it but I did hear of someone figuring out a workaround. Let me see if I can find that.
    Yeah, it's called camera instead of Quickpull now!!:evil: Sorry, had to do it.

  5. #477
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
    Yeah, it's called camera instead of Quickpull now!!:evil: Sorry, had to do it.
    LMAO. You don't know how many times I did that until I removed the camera as my right convenience key.



  6. #478
    medic0906's Avatar
    medic0906 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    I'd becarefull with the camera QuickPull. Someone had said they think that to many resets from accessing the camera in 191 resulted in actual hardware issues.

  7. #479
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    I'd becarefull with the camera QuickPull. Someone had said they think that to many resets from accessing the camera in 191 resulted in actual hardware issues.
    I wouldn't be surprised, that is why I removed it from my convenience key.

  8. #480
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, that is why I removed it from my convenience key.
    I set my conv. key is set to BBM I reset the phone a lot on accident... "Oh awesome lookin sky, here ill take a pic....damn"

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •