Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 408 of 502

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    When you're in Language and Text input, go down three lines and tell me what that icon says.

    It took me a few attempts to get rid of it but I can assure you we will get rid of it.



    is that what you mean?
    Last edited by Bert336; 08-31-2009 at 05:40 PM.



  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Thanks. Click on word completion and you should have an option that says show text input options. Let's start with that step.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    117
    when i click on word completion, it gives me a drop down of either Word Completion or Auto Correction. =/



  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert336 View Post
    when i click on word completion, it gives me a drop down of either Word Completion or Auto Correction. =/
    Try auto completion then tell me the options you get.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Try auto completion then tell me the options you get.
    the button your looking for j is actually the 4th one down "show text input options"



  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    the button your looking for j is actually the 4th one down "show text input options"
    I only have three options:

    English
    Show Text input Options
    Automatic

    When I go into text input options I have predictive off.

    This member shows four options which is not vibing with my screen.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I only have three options:

    English
    Show Text input Options
    Automatic

    When I go into text input options I have predictive off.

    This member shows four options which is not vibing with my screen.
    wow...his screen is just like mine...we are talking storm on 191 right?

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a house
    PIN
    PWN?
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever I Feel Like At The Moment
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    the camera problem seems to be with the 191 radio
    have we confirmed that it's the radio?

    or am i gonna have to volunteer myself to test .140 with .191 radio?

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •