Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 113 to 120 of 502

  1. #113
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by intheb0x View Post
    where could i locate that .151?

    im 9530.
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...lyricidal.html go there for lyricidals hybrid it has a 151 all in one installer... I would suggest also bbc and oak but I only used lyricidal and bbc... knowing your new I would suggest the all in one installer that installs both 151 os and the hybrid on top which will make everything work quick and fluid for you



  2. #114
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by rlervin View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Has anyone seen a problem with Weatherbug not updating the home screen! Do you know of a fix?
    I noticed my SimpleWeather was laggy for a second but then it updated after 15 min of boot... Granted two seperate programs try going into WB and then going back out a few times... I quit with WB because of mem leaks they know are there and cant fix...fyi

  3. #115
    intheb0x is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...lyricidal.html go there for lyricidals hybrid it has a 151 all in one installer... I would suggest also bbc and oak but I only used lyricidal and bbc... knowing your new I would suggest the all in one installer that installs both 151 os and the hybrid on top which will make everything work quick and fluid for you

    well im not new at playing around, from the iphones, to the g1 and others, it all comes together pretty quick.

    so i shouldnt update through BBs offical site?

    thanks for the link!
    Last edited by intheb0x; 08-30-2009 at 03:57 AM.



  4. #116
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by intheb0x View Post
    well im not new at playing around, from the iphones, to the g1 and others, it all comes together pretty quick.

    so i shouldnt update through BBs offical site?
    you should be able to just run that all in one installer from 75.... Im pretty sure theres no need to go step by step on the ladder of OS... basically it installs 151 and then hybrid over with some steps...
    I dont know exactly where the step by step is in BBOS but I wrote this great pic tutorial here WJD Designs How To Install a Hybrid OS on your Storm

  5. #117
    intheb0x is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    you should be able to just run that all in one installer from 75.... Im pretty sure theres no need to go step by step on the ladder of OS... basically it installs 151 and then hybrid over with some steps...
    I dont know exactly where the step by step is in BBOS but I wrote this great pic tutorial here WJD Designs How To Install a Hybrid OS on your Storm
    ok doing that now, thanks for the link!



  6. #118
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by intheb0x View Post
    ok doing that now, thanks for the link!
    not a problem here at bbos we like to help out as much as we can... we all were newbz once doesnt mean its a bad thing... just thing you got more room to discover

  7. #119
    desireaftergod's Avatar
    desireaftergod is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NH
    PIN
    30FE4AF3
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.607
    Posts
    24

    Question Todomatrix/Ideamatrix

    Anyone use TodoMatrix (and) or IdeaMatrix?...I have not been able to get this to work, I get an uncaught exception. Anyone been able to get this to work with .191?

  8. #120
    yourfriendwayned's Avatar
    yourfriendwayned is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow yourfriendwayned On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by desireaftergod View Post
    Anyone use TodoMatrix (and) or IdeaMatrix?...I have not been able to get this to work, I get an uncaught exception. Anyone been able to get this to work with .191?
    try checking your permissions... since you upgraded maybe permissions got changed to custom and not full allow... although I never used them... most uncaught seems to point to permissions good luck!

Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •